International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Remember when it was to be a 6 week pause

There are no hostages to release IMO. Maybe a small handful. Not saying all were killed by Hamas, some will have been in locations the IDF bombed. Hamas don't have anything to bring to the table hence they've been silent on the matter for months.

There are no hostages to release IMO. Maybe a small handful. Not saying all were killed by Hamas, some will have been in locations the IDF bombed. Hamas don't have anything to bring to the table hence they've been silent on the matter for months.
And when there is no Ramadan to point to and Hamas refuses to obey the resolution...

More Israeli cover for the Rafah attack.

Took months but the US finally does something correct.
U.S and U.N had told Benny a lot on daily basis month in row. Benny doesn't listen anything....

He still wants to flood some terrorist tunnels networks with water
And yeah, now looks that Pentagon doesn't wants to sell Benny bombs....
At least request why and where and how Benny is planning to use bombs is filled.

We had asked this Sisi(?) to allow hum aid deliveries from Egypt

Benny btw is excepting to have a lot of questions in Israel from voters and Knesset. How highly touted special inelligence services etc...didn't had predicted this shit and voters also will ask why Benny wants to increase tax and ...even about bombs usage too BTW.
I don't want to be Benny.
___
Yes, they still does have hostiges therefore shit is slow...

That's so true it's infuriating, tbh. Whether you are inclined to side with Israel or for a ceasefire, it has to be equally frustrating.

It's called democracy. Elected officials represent their constituents.

Democrats' and independents' views of Israel have steadily worsened as the years go by

csxjjtqmg06vjvpatbivvw.jpg

As usual, Republicans and boomers are holding steady. There's never an instance of colonizing or invading brown countries that they don't love. Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq the first time, Nicaragua, Vietnam, etc., etc.

I was thinking that too. There was a negotiation some weeks ago and one of the stipulations from the Israeli side was that Hamas allowed the remaining hostages to be medically examined(perfectly reasonable) and Hamas refused. Big red flag that they're mostly dead.

Another possibility is that another group like PIJ has some or most of the remaining hostages and isn't willing to give them up. Hamas has governing aspirations and thus might be swayed by a deal, PIJ is just a terrorist organization so they're probably more willing to fight til the end.

Last edited:
It's called democracy. Elected officials represent their constituents.

Democrats' and independents' views of Israel have steadily worsened as the years go by

csxjjtqmg06vjvpatbivvw.jpg

As usual, Republicans and boomers are holding steady. There's never an instance of colonizing or invading brown countries that they don't love. Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq the first time, Nicaragua, Vietnam, etc., etc.

I absolutely take your point, but Biden should have taken a stance far earlier imo.

Now he looks like he's pandering.

Kirby is so shook he just said the resolution is meaningless and will have no impact on Israel.

Pathetic.

I was thinking that too. There was a negotiations some weeks ago and one of the stipulations from the Israeli side was that Hamas allowed the remaining hostages to be medically examined and Hamas refused. Big red flag that they're mostly dead.

Another possibility is that another group like PIJ has some or most of the remaining hostages and isn't willing to give them up. Hamas has governing aspirations and thus might be swayed by a deal, PIJ is just a terrorist organization so they're probably more willing to fight til the end.

The hostages were mentioned by both sides a few months ago now they aren't
I agree I think most are dead so Hamas has no bargaining chip hence their silence lately. Again, I don't think they were all killed by Hamas. Some will have been. Those refusing to comply. But some by the bombings from the IDF too. I just don't think the "hostages" are a chip to bring to the table anymore. I think both sides know this

I absolutely take your point, but Biden should have taken a stance far earlier imo.

Kirby is so shook he just said the resolution is meaningless and will have no impact on Israel.

Pathetic.
Joe Biden? Pandering??? No...

<{Joewithit}>

It looks like pandering because we're so used to politicians doing whatever they fuck they want, regardless of how the public feel about it.

Caving in to public pressure is a democratic action. We have representatives, not emperors or absolute monarchs that make decisions and then we just have to put up with it..

Of course there have to be some limits and big decisions can't be made on fleeting emotions. But in instances like this, where the political direction of two huge groups have been pointing in a certain direction for 20+ years, it's good that officials change their tune, even when they personally might not agree with it.

Pathetic.
Its never enough for you people.

I was thinking that too. There was a negotiation some weeks ago and one of the stipulations from the Israeli side was that Hamas allowed the remaining hostages to be medically examined(perfectly reasonable) and Hamas refused. Big red flag that they're mostly dead.

The idea of Hamas governing gaza after 10/7 is ludicrous. Yet that seems to be what many want (whether they want to acknowledge the consequences of what they want to see or not). Without realizing how disastrous that is for the people of Gaza going forward.

Israel will not allow that to happen. It can’t.

It looks like pandering because we're so used to politicians doing whatever they fuck they want, regardless of how the public feel about it.

Caving in to public pressure is a democratic action. We have representatives, not emperors or absolute monarchs that make decisions and then we just have to put up with it..

Of course there have to be some limits and big decisions can't be made on fleeting emotions. But in instances like this, where the political direction of two huge groups have been pointing in a certain direction for 20+ years, it's good that officials change their tune, even when they personally might not agree with it.
DNC pandering is when in response to public pushback, they take an action that misrepresents their response to the pressure as being more substantive than it is. It's not that they have materially changed their position, just modified their rhetoric in public.

"given the scale of suffering in Gaza there must be an immediate ceasefire"
-holds for cheers
"for at least 6 weeks"

that was weeks ago, wasn't immediate, didn't get 6 weeks. This was off the back of a the 'flour massacre' which she was trying to emotively convey concern as justification for the call for the ceasefire. They then follow nearly a month later with a milquetoast, non-committal resolution that was more an 'agreement to agree subject to conditions' resolution that got rejected due to how ineffectual and blatantly misleading it was.

Now we have more of the same, but at least it's something. I'm not necessarily for stopping the military action, especially since the hostage situation remains unclear, but I am definitely for expanding aid delivery to civilians.

Last edited:
I'm glad the British Conservatives acted more quickly than the Democrat party.

Yes, I do take things away from that.
That's great but America has a special relationship with Israel so therefore you can't expect that we'd treat Israel the way Ireland or Spain does.
DNC pandering is when in response to public pushback, they take an action that misrepresents their response to the pressure as being more substantive than it is. It's not that they have materially changed their position, just modified their rhetoric in public.

"given the scale of suffering in Gaza there must be an immediate ceasefire"
-holds for cheers
"for at least 6 weeks"

that was weeks ago, wasn't immediate, didn't get 6 weeks. This was off the back of a the 'flour massacre' which she was trying to emotively convey concern as justification for the call for the ceasefire. They then follow nearly a month later with a milquetoast, non-committal resolution that was more an 'agreement to agree subject to conditions' resolution that got rejected due to how ineffectual and blatantly misleading it was.

Now we have more of the same, but at least it's something. I'm not necessarily for stopping the military action, especially since the hostage situation remains unclear, but I am definitely for expanding aid delivery to civilians.

A ceasefire of at least six weeks is substantive and allowing resolutions to pass is sending a message that US support is waning. I don't see why the side that is getting concessions from their pressure campaign is annoyed that they're getting concessions. Politics is messy business and you don't get what you want when you want, you claw for it tooth and nail and sometimes have to settle for less than what you wanted.

I don't exactly care for the Zionist regime but asking Israel to agree to an indefinite ceasefire is tantamount to asking them to capitulate. Not realistic.

That's great but America has a special relationship with Israel so therefore you can't expect that we'd treat Israel the way Ireland or Spain does.

A ceasefire of at least six weeks is substantive and allowing resolutions to pass is sending a message that US support is waning. I don't see why the side that is getting concessions from their pressure campaign is annoyed that they're getting concessions. Politics is messy business and you don't get what you want when you want, you claw for it tooth and nail and sometimes have to settle for less than what you wanted.

I don't exactly care for the Zionist regime but asking Israel to agree to an indefinite ceasefire is tantamount to asking them to capitulate. Not realistic.

Yes, America has such a special relationship with Israel that even when they make a statement, they make a grovelling apology for that statement and denounce it the same day.

It is what it is, but it's not good enough in my eyes.

They didn't get 6 weeks. They got 2 weeks - only for the remaining duration of Ramadan. They publicly identified a 6-week time period as a 'need' and the minimum amount, and for it to be immediate. Got a 3rd of that and a month later, and only when internationally dragged to it.

It's only annoying that this bullshit actually works as most people won't know the difference.

Have the Hamas brigade here acknowledged their IDF commit more rapes than Hamas is BS yet? Just an example of Al Jazeera stoking conflict...I am shocked they had an iota of integrity to retract their unsubstantiated claims .

Also for all the talk of Hamas not using their hospitals as command and control bases, IDF snagged 4th highest Hamas conmander, Raed Saad, at the Shifah hospital....he surrendered like the coward that he is ....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back