International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

His father who is apparently 80 was a Muslim back in the day in Saudi Arabia then he converted to Judaism then Christianity and this has left some sort of scar on his soul where he wants every Muslim dead

Now he 50 years old slinging propaganda on a karate forum

Goddamn, you're one retarded idiot. He's turning 70 this October. Not once did I ever mention that he was a convert to Judaism.

I am 35 years old.

Where are you coming up with all of this imaginary nonsense?

His father who is apparently 80 was a Muslim back in the day in Saudi Arabia then he converted to Judaism then Christianity and this has left some sort of scar on his soul where he wants every Muslim dead

Now he 50 years old slinging propaganda on a karate forum
Makes sense, all the pro killing Palestinians as over 50s who have nothing going for them

They obviously fired and killed a bunch of people, but the argument is why did they do it. You're saying that they don't care about public perception and just wanted to starve and punish the Palestinians. I disagree, and say that they actually do care about how they are perceived as their funding and the economic sanctions placed on them are based on how they are perceived.

Why would Bibi call this a "tragic" mistake if he didn't care about public opinion, why wouldn't he just shut the hell up and move on?
On one hand anti-Israel folks are saying 'Jews control the media' and are putting out copius amounts of propaganda, and on the other hand saying they are brazen and do not care about PR. All over the shop.

I think it's pretty obvious that everyone cares about the propaganda war. Israel just fired its top PR officer for fucking up too much.

Where does it say that they get paid for killing Israelis?

It only says that it's a fund for Palestinians in prison and for the families of dead Palestinians

It's literally mentioned in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article I posted:

The Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund are two funds operated by the Palestinian Authority (PA). The Foundation for the Care of the Families of Martyrs pays monthly cash stipends to the families of Palestinians killed, injured, or imprisoned while carrying out violence against Israel.[1] The Prisoners Fund makes disbursements to Palestinians imprisoned in Israeli jails. In 2016, the PA paid out about NIS 1.1 billion (US$303 million) in stipends and other benefits.[2]

Not every Palestinian that dies is a terrorist

Every "martyr" is a terrorist.

@Chad R. Thundercock

They refer to everyone killed in the conflict as martyrs, including babies. I find the usage of the term... troubling.

It's a holy war for them. They're trying to re-instate Islamic supremacy in the region. It's always been about religion. There's a reason why the 10/7 massacre was named the al-Aqsa Flood by the Palestinians.

It's a holy war for them. They're trying to re-instate Islamic supremacy in the region. It's always been about religion. There's a reason why the 10/7 massacre was named the al-Aqsa Flood by the Palestinians.

This is a retarded take since the region has gotten more religious after being bombed to oblivion. Israelis themselves said Palestinians lived like Europeans. They were not religious before they got fucked in the ass by forced immigration from Europe.

Humans get more extreme the more desperate their situations become. It’s the same reason why every country America has destroyed has become less secular.

There is a reason Saudi Arabia is slowly loosening their laws as the years go by. They even admitted to wanting to follow the law instead of the Quran.

America got radicalised after 9/11 which was one fucking event. Thousands of people joined to fight the next fucking day and the army saw the biggest influx in its ducking history. That was from one fucking event. Now imagine that happening every day for decades. It’s actually amazing that more people are not terrorists tbh.

@tastaylvr

So anyway, TestesLover. Since you like to constantly play the victim and retardedly attribute my supposed hatred of all Muslims to my father's apostasy, I've got a very important question to ask you:

As a Muslim, do you think my father deserves to be put to death for his apostasy?

It's literally mentioned in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article I posted:

The Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund are two funds operated by the Palestinian Authority (PA). The Foundation for the Care of the Families of Martyrs pays monthly cash stipends to the families of Palestinians killed, injured, or imprisoned while carrying out violence against Israel.[1] The Prisoners Fund makes disbursements to Palestinians imprisoned in Israeli jails. In 2016, the PA paid out about NIS 1.1 billion (US$303 million) in stipends and other benefits.[2]

Every "martyr" is a terrorist.
Of course they would right it like that. If anyone fights against Israeli terrorists he is labeled a terrorist too. Violence against Israel could mean fighting against IDF terrorists who are expelling them from their homes. Wouldn't you fight back if terrorists came to your house to expel you and your family? I don't expect you to be able to answer it because I doubt you have any family or loved ones.

Of course they would right it like that. If anyone fights against Israeli terrorists he is labeled a terrorist too.

Who would write it like that? This is basically a policy of the Palestinian Authority. Even Abbas defended it:

Violence against Israel could mean fighting against IDF terrorists who are expelling them from their homes. Wouldn't you fight back if terrorists came to your house to expel you and your family? I don't expect you to be able to answer it because I doubt you have any family or loved ones.

Nice use of deflection there. So basically you're admitting to me that you tacitly approve of the killing of Jews by these terrorists.

Who would write it like that? This is basically a policy of the Palestinian Authority. Even Abbas defended it:

Nice use of deflection there. So basically you're admitting to me that you tacitly approve of the killing of Jews by these terrorists.
You can't read or what?

"Violence against Israel could mean fighting against IDF terrorists who are expelling them from their homes." This means fighting armed IDF terrorists, not killing Jews. Most likely they aren't even Jews, they are Europeans who think they are Jewish.

"Wouldn't you fight back if terrorists came to your house to expel you and your family?" I asked if you would defend your home against IDF terrorists.

You see, my expectation that you wouldn't answer my questions was right. You just deflect and avoid the questions that you don't have the integrity to answer.

"Palestinians lived like Europeans." Just stupid. "They were not religious." Just stupider.

Oh. Is that why Afghanistan rejected secularism and reverted back to theocratic rule under the Taliban?

The unlawful death of Jamal Khashoggi was only less than 6 years ago. There are women's rights activists in prison at the moment because they spoke out against the Saudi government. People are being publicly beheaded for apostasy and honor killings are still permissible under sharia law.

They've got a long way to go before their human rights record can find acceptance by the rest of the civilized world.

Oh wow. So according to you, wanting to fight back against terrorism is a terrible thing to do.

Here, this is you right here:

b6Dxlhq.jpeg
How is this meme allowed but if I posted a meme of a Jew stealing land I would get banned?

Is there a widely agreed upon definition of what acts constitute anti-semitism? No, there isn’t.

There is a widely agreed upon legal definition of genocide that innumerates specific acts and rules that constitute genocide. Instead of a glib response perhaps backup with assertion with something substantive.
You are misrepresenting information to support your already biased conclusion. Of course if you compare a definition from an institute to a medley of uses from Joe-Schmoes on Sherdog, the former will be more consistent. Apples to oranges. I could do the opposite of you but there is no point in that.
Antisemitism has not lost its meaning as you say, the meaning hasn’t changed. People like you somehow cannot understand how calling someone a Zion Nazi is antisemitic and therefore decide the word has lost its meaning.

You can't read or what?

"Violence against Israel could mean fighting against IDF terrorists who are expelling them from their homes." This means fighting armed IDF terrorists, not killing Jews. Most likely they aren't even Jews, they are Europeans who think they are Jewish.

"Wouldn't you fight back if terrorists came to your house to expel you and your family?" I asked if you would defend your home against IDF terrorists.

You see, my expectation that you wouldn't answer my questions was right. You just deflect and avoid the questions that you don't have the integrity to answer.

You can't read or what?

You think this is restricted to the killing of IDF soldiers? There are fucking links in the Martyrs Fund Wiki article I posted to articles about violence committed against Israeli citizens:

Are you seriously this fucking dense? So since this is providing financial incentive to attack IDF soldiers, innocent civilians can also be included?

How is this meme allowed but if I posted a meme of a Jew stealing land I would get banned?

You're coming to the defense of this terrorist sympathizing Islamist and prolific liar? Why don't you go ahead and ask him what his thoughts are on the 2004 Madrid Bombing? I'll bet your silly ass he'll justify the attack with his twisted Islamist logic and bullshit taqiyya.

Last edited:
You're acting like this is something new and that the IDF hasn't already been slaughtering aid workers for months already.

This is only making news because it is so blatantly obvious.

You didn't answer your own question about "why" they did it, just shifted to some useless argument about "perception"... so why do you think they intentionally bombed those people?

Right now, I don't know. There are a few options I can think of, but nothing is concrete.

1) The drone operator and/or his superior/team went rogue and intentionally targeted aid workers in order to starve Palestinians
2) The drone operator didn't go rogue and was following IDF policy to target aid workers in order to starve Palestinians
3) Israeli military chief cites 'misidentification' for strikes killing aid workers

Israel's military chief, Lt. General Herzi Halevi, announced the results of a preliminary investigation early Wednesday.

“It was a mistake that followed a misidentification“ at night during a war in very complex conditions. It shouldn’t have happened,” he said.

So now you, why do you think Israeli officials including Netanyahu are expressing regret if they meant to do this, and don't care about world opinion?

You can't read or what?

You think this is restricted to the killing of IDF soldiers? There are fucking links in the Martyrs Fund Wiki article I posted to articles about violence committed against Israeli citizens:

Are you seriously this fucking dense? So since this is providing financial incentive to attack IDF soldiers, innocent civilians can also be included?

You're coming to the defense of this terrorist sympathizing Islamist and prolific liar? Why don't you go ahead and ask him what his thoughts are on the 2004 Madrid Bombing? I'll bet your silly ass he'll justify the attack with his twisted Islamist logic and bullshit taqiyya.
Again, I asked you simple questions which you refuse to answer.

If he does then he is scum just like anyone who sides with terrorists who target innocent civilians.

But the point was about posting memes that express racist stereotypes. Why is it ok for one but not for the other?

Can I post a meme of Jew that empresses racist stereotypes?

Unusually poor post, Chris, what's going on?

Israel aren't 'constantly' attacked by Hamas, and what does them being a nuclear power have to do with anything? What are they going to do with that nuclear power, nuke America if they stop supporting?

Come on, man.
israel is constantly, 100% of the time, under threat of attack from hamas. they can never relax.

Back