International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

It has ALREADY been shown that this is what they are doing. This is just the most obvious case of it, well obvious to people with at least half a brain.

It has already been their policy to starve Gaza, again, this is NOT NEW. This incident isn't within a vacuum, it's just yet ANOTHER example of it.

Wake the fuck up and stop giving these people the benefit of the doubt. They do not deserve it.

Netanyahu thinks he can get away with it because he already has been getting away with it. He literally just got away with a massacre at a hospital.

Is there a point where he pushes his boundaries too far and doesn't get away with it? I certainly hope so, but so far that hasn't happened.

LOL someone else said the same thing when I argued that Gazan's only supported Hamas because they were seen as the only ones fighting Israeli colonization and dehumanization in Gaza! 'They support terrorism, look at the polls, why do you support terrorists, when they show you what they are, believe them'. (paraphrasing)

This place is nuts!

Here’s where dumbfucks like @kflo will just continue to deny the indiscriminate bombing
lol. you're the flavor flav of the war room.

giphy.gif

Maybe just maybe you can't understand it because you're not a full blown colonialist with and ethnic cleansing long term project and they are.

The message is clear now: no more NGO will operate inside of Gaza. Aid is blocked at the frontier. Gaza will starve slowly. When trump is elected the plan to send them to Egypt will be put in place because after a year of starvation bombings death and looooots of "unintentional errors" and "unfortunate mistakes" that are all totally not done on purpose then even Gazans will chose to abandon their land so their few remaining babies can have milk.

But hey it's not like every Israeli leader are clearly said it repeatedly for now 6 months that they view them as animals and want to cut all power and food to them and eradicate them like amalek did to his enemies and so many others.

Oh wait they did. But you people chose to not believe them because you would then see them as the genocidal monsters that they truly are, and you don't want that. The truth is too horrible for you to be believed.

Oh so you've 'Liked' dozens of posts of a full blown colonizer LOL. I've given the Israelis and the Palestinians the benefit of the doubt on a number of occasions and each time I'm met with vitriol and name calling from the posters that previously liked my posts. This place is truly insane.

Last edited:
The people they are arguing have also been dubbed for the same in reverse. Who really cares now?

Not sure what the point is crying about words and continuous highlighting of what people have said in the past lol

Especially from people who generally argue against “words” having the ability to hurt people in other threads. However now saying disgusting words is the most heinous thing people can do?
So when people who are said racist and or vile things are back in here saying it again just overlook it and don’t call it out? Got it.

If people are doing it and you feel like they should be called on it… then feel free to fucking do it. Don’t cry about me doing it to people that deserve it. Apparently you have someone in mind. Grow a set and do it.

Oh so you've 'Liked' dozens of posts of a full blown colonizer LOL. I've give the Israelis and the Palestinians the benefit of the doubt on a number of occasions and each time I'm met with vitriol and name calling from the posters that previously liked my posts. This place is truly insane.

Pretty classic example of the psyche of a hardcore extremist. “If your world view or beliefs are not totally aligned with my own, then you are evil.”

I don’t usually make hard predictions on election outcomes but Genocide Joe is gonna get fucking stomped in November.

Oh so you've 'Liked' dozens of posts of a full blown colonizer LOL. I've given the Israelis and the Palestinians the benefit of the doubt on a number of occasions and each time I'm met with vitriol and name calling from the posters that previously liked my posts. This place is truly insane.

I think you read my message too quickly. I was saying that about the israeli government not you, and saying that it's why you don't see the rationality in their actions, because you don't have that mindset. Please re-read it.

Literally in my message :

Maybe just maybe you can't understand it because you're not a full blown colonialist with and ethnic cleansing long term project and they are.

I think you read my message too quickly. I was saying that about the israeli government not you, and saying that it's why you don't see the rationality in their actions, because you don't have that mindset. Please re-read it.

Apologies, I just finished replying to another user that seemed angry that I was giving Israel the benefit of the doubt and I read yours too hastily. I'm not really invested in either side and have received agreement and accusations from both sides of the aisle actually lol.

Apologies, I just finished replying to another user that seemed angry that I was giving Israel the benefit of the doubt and I read yours too hastily. I'm not really invested in either side and have received agreement and accusations from both sides of the aisle actually lol.

I understand, honest mistakes happen, no problem on my part.

I'm still interested in your answer to this specific message if you don't mind?

Biden administration approved more bombs to Israel on day of Gaza aid convoy strike - report

The US authorized the transfer of thousands of bombs to Israel on the same day Israeli airstrikes killed seven aid workers working for the World Central Kitchen (WCK) in Gaza, the Washington Post reported, citing multiple officials.

The state department approved the transfer of more than 1,000 MK82 500lb bombs, more than 1,000 small-diameter bombs, and fuses for MK80 bombs to Israel, it said. The transfer authorization was also reported by CNN.

According to the Post, a state department confirmed the approval and said it occurred sometime “prior” to when the Israeli aircraft struck the aid convoy. A day after the attack, Joe Biden released a statement that he was “outraged and heartbroken” by the deaths of the aid workers, which included a US-Canada dual citizen.

Last week, the US reportedly authorized the transfer of similar weaponry worth billions of dollars to Israel, including more than 1,800 MK-84 2,000lb bombs and 500 MK-82 500lb bombs.

Washington gives $3.8bn in annual military assistance to Israel, its longtime ally. The latest transfers came from authorizations granted by Congress several years before the Israel-Gaza war began in October, but the US government has the authority to suspend an arms package any time before delivery.

Asked why the Biden administration did not pause the process after the Israeli drone attack on the WCK humanitarian aid convoy, the state department spokesperson did not comment, the Post wrote.

Genocide Joe is a joke

This 100%

Which is why i brought the meme of "im sorry" up, there is nothing Israel will investigate because any investigation will simply find that they were following normal Israeli ROEs.

This wasn't a mistake or a bad faith action, this was normal Israeli way of doing war, the only "mistake" was not identifying the target as Westerners.

“Two sources said that during the early weeks of the war they were permitted to kill 15 or 20 civilians during airstrikes on low-ranking militants. Attacks on such targets were typically carried out using unguided munitions known as “dumb bombs”, the sources said, destroying entire homes and killing all their occupants.”
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/03/israel-gaza-ai-database-hamas-airstrikes

but neutral observers like @BAM still fail to see that the men's Rea for ethnic cleansing is trough the full chain of command from top to bottom not only some "rogue elements". Somehow he can't see it.

How the fuck do people trust Trump more in Russia/Ukraine war? i guess democracy is only as good as how smart the people is.
Instant gratification.

That is American society at this point in time.

Trump ends funding to Ukraine, war over.. Instant gratification.

No need to discuss what comes after

Back