International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

This 100%

Which is why i brought the meme of "im sorry" up, there is nothing Israel will investigate because any investigation will simply find that they were following normal Israeli ROEs.

This wasn't a mistake or a bad faith action, this was normal Israeli way of doing war, the only "mistake" was not identifying the target as Westerners.

Oh, is that what you think? Don't you it's a little too premature to assume this? Investigations take time. Be patient. Something surely will have to come up.

Lately you could almost never get the Arab League to agree on anything they just mutually condemn Isreal bombing an aid Truck.

"
The meeting comes after Israeli airstrikes on aid workers delivering food in Gaza killed at least seven people — a loss that prompted multiple charities to suspend food deliveries to Palestinians on the brink of starvation.

Hossam Zaki, the assistant secretary general at the Arab League, said the killing of the aid workers "was not a mistake as Israel claims, but it is a repeated pattern."

The deaths of the World Central Kitchen workers threatened to set back efforts by the U.S. and other countries to open a maritime corridor for aid from Cyprus to help ease the desperate conditions in northern Gaza.

The dead from Monday night's strikes included three British citizens, Polish and Australia nationals, a Canadian-American dual national and a Palestinian.

Those countries have been key backers of Israel's nearly 6-month-old offensive in Gaza, and several of them denounced the killings.

Throughout the war, Israel has said it seeks to avoid civilian casualties and uses sophisticated intelligence to target Hamas and other militants.

Israeli authorities blame them for civilian deaths because they operate in populated areas.

At the same time, Israel has also insisted that no target is off-limits.

Israeli forces have repeatedly struck ambulances and vehicles carrying aid, as well as relief organization offices and U.N. shelters, claiming that armed fighters were in them.

More than 32,900 Palestinians have been killed in the war, around two-thirds of them women and children, according to Gaza’s Health Ministry, which does not distinguish between civilians and combatants in its count.

The war began when Hamas-led militants stormed into southern Israel in a surprise attack on Oct. 7, killing some 1,200 people and taking around 250 hostage.

Israel responded with one of the deadliest and most destructive offensives in recent history."

Instant gratification.

That is American society at this point in time.

Trump ends funding to Ukraine, war over.. Instant gratification.

No need to discuss what comes after

War won't be over if US funding stops, if anything it will extend foverer as it resorts to a WW1 hellscape since it will be a forever stalemate with Ukraine losing ground as Russian keeps sending meatwaves until the conflict gets frozen.

This 100%

Which is why i brought the meme of "im sorry" up, there is nothing Israel will investigate because any investigation will simply find that they were following normal Israeli ROEs.

This wasn't a mistake or a bad faith action, this was normal Israeli way of doing war, the only "mistake" was not identifying the target as Westerners.
Bingo.

LOL @ anyone who gives credence to the "investigation"... the ones that committed the crime are investigating themselves. It's no wonder that they never find themselves at fault.

Also the US, who is funding this genocide, never seems to find that Israel has committed any war crimes either. Shocking.

War won't be over if US funding stops, if anything it will extend foverer as it resorts to a WW1 hellscape since it will be a forever stalemate with Ukraine losing ground as Russian keeps sending meatwaves until the conflict gets frozen.
Well Duh,

That’s is the “No need to discuss what comes after” I was referring too, that only some of us take into consideration.

I was just answering the question as to why trump supporters would vote in his favor, on the war topic.

Some absolutely depraved behavior by the Israeli Terrorist State:

Israel is 100x worse than Hamas. I'll stand by that statement no matter how much it triggers a certain poster in here.

Just on sheer numbers, this statement is objectively true. Hamas are pieces of shit. But they have nothing on the IDF

I understand, honest mistakes happen, no problem on my part.

I'm still interested in your answer to this specific message if you don't mind?

If anyone has followed any of my posts they'll know that I am generally no fan of Likud and have outright contempt for them. That being said, I understand that the right in Israel isn't some monolithic body and while some of the ultra conservatives would want that plan, I would be shocked if the more moderate members were in favor as well. I always believed that Likud gave up on Gaza in 2005 and were fully concentrated on annexing the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Israel is 100x worse than Hamas. I'll stand by that statement no matter how much it triggers a certain poster in here.

It doesn't bring any condemnation of the pro Israelis here. They enjoy such atrocities and pretend they're not real to save face.

The "neutrals" are worse even maybe

If anyone has followed any of my posts they'll know that I am generally no fan of Likud and have outright contempt for them. That being said, I understand that the right in Israel isn't some monolithic body and while some of the ultra conservatives would want that plan, I would be shocked if the more moderate members were in favor as well. I always believed that Likud gave up on Gaza in 2005 and were fully concentrated on annexing the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

I was asking specifically about the post where I highlight that you can't see why they'd rationally do that because they come from an ethnic cleansing goal point of view and you maybe don't fully realize the extent and implications of that.

which are they are even worse that the opinion you have of them right now

Just on sheer numbers, this statement is objectively true. Hamas are pieces of shit. But they have nothing on the IDF

Fucking morons. "Sheer numbers." So what do you think the appropriate response from the IDF should be? Go exactly tit for tat by murdering, raping, immolating, and kidnapping 1,200 random Gazan civilians to truly even the score?

I think that would evoke a hell of a lot more condemnation than what they're doing right now.

Fucking morons. "Sheer numbers." So what do you think the appropriate response from the IDF should be? Go exactly tit for tat by murdering, raping, immolating, and kidnapping 1,200 random Gazan civilians to truly even the score?

I think that would evoke a hell of a lot more condemnation than what they're doing right now.
1200 only as an exaggerated example? Sadly you aren’t an IDF decision maker, they set the bar quiet a lot higher and accepted a much more generous ratio of civilian slaughter

I was asking specifically about the post where I highlight that you can't see why they'd rationally do that because they come from an ethnic cleansing goal point of view and you maybe don't fully realize the extent and implications of that.

which are they are even worse that the opinion you have of them right now

I was trying to understand it from their point of view, and if complete ethnic cleansing was their goal I don't think killing foreign aid workers from countries that support them would be the most strategic move. I think that Bibi knows there's a tipping point here, and killing foreign nationals is on that line. If he's smart, he'd try and avoid it.

1200 only as an exaggerated example? Sadly you aren’t an IDF decision maker, they set the bar quiet a lot higher and accepted a much more generous ratio of civilian slaughter

Article is paywalled.

What do you mean "exaggerated example?" Approximately 1,200 Israelis died and were kidnapped on 10/7. What the fuck does artificial intelligence have to do with number of said Israelis? Imbecile.

Lately you could almost never get the Arab League to agree on anything they just mutually condemn Isreal bombing an aid Truck.

"
The meeting comes after Israeli airstrikes on aid workers delivering food in Gaza killed at least seven people — a loss that prompted multiple charities to suspend food deliveries to Palestinians on the brink of starvation.

Hossam Zaki, the assistant secretary general at the Arab League, said the killing of the aid workers "was not a mistake as Israel claims, but it is a repeated pattern."

The deaths of the World Central Kitchen workers threatened to set back efforts by the U.S. and other countries to open a maritime corridor for aid from Cyprus to help ease the desperate conditions in northern Gaza.

The dead from Monday night's strikes included three British citizens, Polish and Australia nationals, a Canadian-American dual national and a Palestinian.

Those countries have been key backers of Israel's nearly 6-month-old offensive in Gaza, and several of them denounced the killings.

Throughout the war, Israel has said it seeks to avoid civilian casualties and uses sophisticated intelligence to target Hamas and other militants.

Israeli authorities blame them for civilian deaths because they operate in populated areas.

At the same time, Israel has also insisted that no target is off-limits.

Israeli forces have repeatedly struck ambulances and vehicles carrying aid, as well as relief organization offices and U.N. shelters, claiming that armed fighters were in them.

More than 32,900 Palestinians have been killed in the war, around two-thirds of them women and children, according to Gaza’s Health Ministry, which does not distinguish between civilians and combatants in its count.

The war began when Hamas-led militants stormed into southern Israel in a surprise attack on Oct. 7, killing some 1,200 people and taking around 250 hostage.

Israel responded with one of the deadliest and most destructive offensives in recent history."

Good post.

Not many people seem to believe this was a mistake. Only those that have carried water for the idea Israel MUST be allowed to hit any target, any hospital, any ambulance, any journalist, any aid convoy, any migrant corridor, any target whatsoever have tried to even rationalize this one with maybes and posturing.

Back