International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Some talk that the US will "allow" Israel to launch the Rafah operation, as long as they don't retaliate against Iran.

Would be a huge win for Israel if true.
Allows them to finish of the remaining Hamas stronghold, while not escalating the situation with Iran.

Seems like good news for all parties involved (Hamas excluded ofcourse)

Some talk that the US will "allow" Israel to launch the Rafah operation, as long as they don't retaliate against Iran.

Would be a huge win for Israel if true.
Allows them to finish of the remaining Hamas stronghold, while not escalating the situation with Iran.

Seems like good news for all parties involved (Hamas excluded ofcourse)

The slow roll! Get the donkeyfood out, Hamas!

Could you imagine supporting a regime that uses robots in the sky to bomb a fucking children's playground?

The leadership in Israel needs to be imprisoned. It's time for regime change in Israel. It has become a complete terrorist rogue state.

Hospitals
Churches
Mosques
Cemeteries
Refugee Camps
Schools
Playgrounds

Nothing is off limits to these unhinged barbarians.
He finally said the quiet part out loud, that all palestinians are "rabid animals", bascially subhumans that need to be exterminated.

Could you imagine supporting a regime that uses robots in the sky to bomb a fucking children's playground?

The leadership in Israel needs to be imprisoned. It's time for regime change in Israel. It has become a complete terrorist rogue state.

Hospitals
Churches
Mosques
Cemeteries
Refugee Camps
Schools
Playgrounds

Nothing is off limits to these unhinged barbarians.
now imagine embedding your own military within those civilian spaces surrounding your fighters with your women, children, infirm. imagine putting your children in harms way to try to shield yourself......

So is this conflict thats been going on forever done yet????? I mean I seen a bunch of Human Tampons blocking a major roadway and impeding on peoples lives....So I figure they decided to end the age old conflict

now imagine embedding your own military within those civilian spaces surrounding your fighters with your women, children, infirm. imagine putting your children in harms way to try to shield yourself......
Why would I have to imagine that? I'm not Hamas nor do I support them. You support Israel.

Hamas is a prison gang running a prison. Why would you expect them to be embedded in military bases that they aren't allowed to have?

Israel created these circumstances.

There was no Hamas on that playground anyways, so stop with these bullshit excuses.

Why would I have to imagine that? I'm not Hamas nor do I support them. You support Israel.

Hamas is a prison gang running a prison. Why would you expect them to be embedded in military bases that they aren't allowed to have?

Israel created these circumstances.

There was no Hamas on that playground anyways, so stop with these bullshit excuses.
the people of gaza voted in hamas. not israel. they wanted a gang to rule gaza because they wanted that gang to destroy israel.

that's not on israel.

and do you have a link to said "playground"?

the people of gaza voted in hamas. not israel. they wanted a gang to rule gaza because they wanted that gang to destroy israel.

that's not on israel.

and do you have a link to said "playground"?
Israel wanted Hamas to rule the open air prison that they forced those Palestinians into. This topic has been exhausted many times already.

Which link do you want, the graphic one with images of dead children or a clip with a reporter talking about it?

Israel wanted Hamas to rule the open air prison that they forced those Palestinians into. This topic has been exhausted many times already.
again, the people voted them in. israel didn't want them. gazan's did.
Which link do you want, the graphic one with images of dead children or a clip with a reporter talking about it?
how about a link to an article that references a playground?

With its anti-Shia message you might think this video was put out by ISIS. With its "Muslims are going to take over Europe!!" tone you might think it was created by a random right-wing shitposter. But this is the official account of Israel releasing this insane video! "The Iranian Revolution is coming to France" can you actually believe that there is someone out there retarded enough for this messaging to work on? The propaganda has been getting steadily more unhinged and desperate and I predict that it will escalate even more.

Lmao Ican has nothing for the freedom dome. Israel would destroy ican worse than Holloway did Gaethje.
Iran could overshelm the irondome easily. Iran would not survive Israel and the US' counter attack.

any details being reported there are from a single "eyewitness" who wasn't actually an eyewitness. and that witness is being re-reported by other news outlets. as is common in gaza.
There's plenty of actual video footage of this if you are interested in seeing some dead children. I'm sure you avoid that stuff though, don't want to see the work of the terrorists that you support.

again, the people voted them in. israel didn't want them. gazan's did.

how about a link to an article that references a playground?

Once again... median age is 18 in Gaza. The last " vote " was in 2006.... .

The " people " who are dying in Gaza didn't vote in hamas.....

Once again... median age is 18 in Gaza. The last " vote " was in 2006.... .

The " people " who are dying in Gaza didn't vote in hamas.....
Neither did Israel.

Their parents and grandparents did though. And yes, they are dying (and fighting) in Gaza too.

Neither did Israel.

Their parents and grandparents did though. And yes, they are dying (and fighting) in Gaza too.

Didn't say Israel did. You said Palestinians did. They as a whole Didn't. We all know that .. so why say it ?

Hamas won 44.5% of the vote in a " election " held 18 years ago.......

Of the more than 2 million people living in Gaza, roughly half are under the age of 18. That's now according to the United Nations.

The total Palestinian population of the Gaza Strip is 1.44 million with 838,000 under the age of 18 years.6 July 2006

So at most 300k voted for hamas..... 18 years ago... but sure... that's the fault of 1.7 million people who never got to vote and the million who weren't even born in gaza at the time

Back