International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Lol. Look how fuckin lost you are on a topic when you can’t spam “UN and the world!”.

you’ll just lie instead. Muh right to assemble!
Aww KFLO is having a bad day guys give him a break.

He’s badly wrecked about mass graves of poor Palestinians murdered by IDF terrorists that he keeps ignoring that specific question and keeps going back to his insecurities of how the UN (the collective world) keeps calling Israel out on its sins.

Aww KFLO is having a bad day guys give him a break.

He’s badly wrecked about mass graves of poor Palestinians murdered by IDF terrorists that he keeps ignoring that specific question and keeps going back to his insecurities of how the UN (the collective world) keeps calling Israel out on its sins.
Lol. I replied to YOUR comment on the google employees. You NEED to fall back on “Israel bad”, “UN derp” because you’re lost without it.

Lol. I replied to YOUR comment on the google employees. You NEED to fall back on “Israel bad”, “UN derp” because you’re lost without it.
You replied to what you wanted (employees) instead of what was being asked of you directly- multiple times (the mass graves and associated murder/ war crimes)!

Yet you call me lost?!?! Lmao

UN and collective world calling Israel out on its crimes lives rent free in your head and haunts you. Maybe take a little vacation and get some perspective on life SMH

They literally walked off the job and disrupted business. That's why they got fired.

Oh no. Not the evil capitalists!!! How dare someone disrupt them.

And people bitch about dependence on govt. Imagine having to stfu all the time because you are employed.

You replied to what you wanted (employees) instead of what was being asked of you directly- multiple times (the mass graves and associated murder/ war crimes)!

Yet you call me lost?!?! Lmao

UN and collective world calling Israel out on its crimes lives rent free in your head and haunts you. Maybe take a little vacation and get some perspective on life SMH
I replied to you. Lol. YOU then tried to change the discussion to your safe space. Muh UN…..

Yeah, you’re lost. They were just expressing their opinion! Hahaha.

Oh no. Not the evil capitalists!!! How dare someone disrupt them.

And people bitch about dependence on govt. Imagine having to stfu all the time because you are employed.
You don't have to shut the fuck up if you're employed. What you can't do is use work time that you're being paid for, to go protest.

Go play unemployed basement dwelling LARPing communist somewhere else.

You don't have to shut the fuck up if you're employed. What you can't do is use work time that you're being paid for, to go protest.

Go play unemployed basement dwelling LARPing communist somewhere else.
And cost your own employer money……

I guess when you live in your parents basement you can take a different view of capitalism….

I replied to you. Lol. YOU then tried to change the discussion to your safe space. Muh UN…..

Yeah, you’re lost. They were just expressing their opinion! Hahaha.
You replied to my post about mass graves for Google employees and conveniently ran away from the war crime of ‘mass graves.’

Like I said take a vacation or something! the UN calling scum, scum is haunting you. It lives rent free in you forever hahaha

You replied to my post about mass graves for Google employees and conveniently ran away from the war crime of ‘mass graves.’

Like I said take a vacation or something! the UN calling scum, scum is haunting you. It lives rent free in you forever hahaha
Lol. Your post was in response to google firing employees and you tried to pretend they were just fired for expressing an opinion. But of course, you lied. And like i said, anything to try to get the discussion back to muh UN……

And here you go:

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) told CNN on Tuesday that any “claim that the IDF buried Palestinian bodies is baseless and unfounded.”

“During the IDF’s operation in the area of Nasser Hospital, in accordance to the effort to locate hostages and missing persons, corpses buried by Palestinians in the area of Nasser Hospital were examined. The examination was conducted in a careful manner and exclusively in places where intelligence indicated the possible presence of hostages.

“The examination was carried out respectfully while maintaining the dignity of the deceased. Bodies examined, which did not belong to Israeli hostages, were returned to their place,” the IDF said.

The Israeli military told CNN on Tuesday that at the end of February, it conducted an operation against Hamas in the Nasser hospital area and that during the operation, “about 200 terrorists who were in the hospital were apprehended, medicines intended for Israeli hostages were found undelivered and unused, and a great deal of ammunition was confiscated.”

But of course, you’ll instead unequivocally trust the Palestinian civil defense who have zero independent knowledge of the situation.

Lol. Your post was in response to google firing employees and you tried to pretend they were just fired for expressing an opinion. But of course, you lied. And like i said, anything to try to get the discussion back to muh UN……

And here you go:

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) told CNN on Tuesday that any “claim that the IDF buried Palestinian bodies is baseless and unfounded.”

“During the IDF’s operation in the area of Nasser Hospital, in accordance to the effort to locate hostages and missing persons, corpses buried by Palestinians in the area of Nasser Hospital were examined. The examination was conducted in a careful manner and exclusively in places where intelligence indicated the possible presence of hostages.

“The examination was carried out respectfully while maintaining the dignity of the deceased. Bodies examined, which did not belong to Israeli hostages, were returned to their place,” the IDF said.

The Israeli military told CNN on Tuesday that at the end of February, it conducted an operation against Hamas in the Nasser hospital area and that during the operation, “about 200 terrorists who were in the hospital were apprehended, medicines intended for Israeli hostages were found undelivered and unused, and a great deal of ammunition was confiscated.”

But of course, you’ll instead unequivocally trust the Palestinian civil defense who have zero independent knowledge of the situation.
Quoting the murderer? Lol cool story man next time get Hitlers feedback on rights of European Jews

Let’s quote people who weren’t there instead. Or just one side. The side with the terrorists.

And again trying to equate IDF with fuckin Hitler. You’re shameless.
How about we quote independent media? Oh we can’t Israel banned their access to hide their obvious crimes.

What’s not compare about globally condemned genocidical bastards?

Google ain’t IDF either luckily so they didn’t bury the protestors or anyone in the vicinity in a mass grave in front of the building either. Oh wait but they did fire innocent by standers (in the news story) lol so nvm.

It’s good you are retired you would have found it pretty disturbing how the number voices in society at large is against Israel are out numbering the very few pro genocide folks

Yeah, when you slaughter women, children, and senior citizens while declaring war? There's probably gonna be a response. Is it the response I would've chosen?

No.

But when all is said and done, I truly believe everything will be laid bare and settled for the better.

Last edited:
lol. you clear agenda guys pretend there's no evidence hamas literally is embedded within the fabric of gaza. in, under, around.

again, you guys are like pigs in shit with this conflict. if israel doesn't eradicate hamas, you win, because hamas then still rules gaza, and israel still has to control what goes in and out of gaza, and you get to "open air prison" the situation. if israel does eradicate hamas, you win, because you get to scream war crimes as they fight an enemy who embeds themselves into civilian spaces and has no rules of engagement.
make no mistake, israel can't do right, and make no mistake, you'd prefer hamas stay in power in gaza and you'll be talking about evil israel.

lol how much is Israel paying you?

Back