International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Quoted below. The guy wasn’t even carded for that comment.
You appear to be hellbent on misrepresention. You post fake maps related to Israel, create threads claiming racism in the title without proof of the claim, and equate the comment "Hope they take it all" to calling for all Palestinians to be killed. You seem like a sleazeball.

You appear to be hellbent on misrepresention. You post fake maps related to Israel, create threads claiming racism in the title without proof of the claim, and equate the comment "Hope they take it all" to calling for all Palestinians to be killed. You seem like a sleazeball.
By taking it all what are they gonna do? Make housing for all the local Palestinians? Map ain’t fake. UN resolutions > your favorite biased info sources

Next week I should start a thread about I hope Hamas takes of Israel or Putin takes all of Ukraine. And i wont be banned.

Saying I would be glad if Israel takes it all, literally equates to Palestinians getting wiped out of their.

Last edited:
By taking it all what are they gonna do? Make housing for all the local Palestinians? Map ain’t fake. UN resolutions > your favorite biased info sources

Next week I should start a thread about I hope Hamas takes of Israel or Putin takes all of Ukraine. And i wont be banned.

Saying I would be glad if Israel takes it all, literally equates to Palestinians getting wiped out of their.
Yeah, no. Words matter

Last edited:
Yeah, no. Words matter
In your words please explain what could have been meant by I hope isreal takes all of Palestine and how it would not result in genocide or ethnic cleaning of Palestinians?

I actually don’t want the guy “banned” I just want mods to be a bit more even handed. But when you guys want to jump in to give your two cents, keep in mind there’s a fine line in supporting a person who might have misspoke, was being sarcastic or made a one off bad comment vs supporting his desires for genocide.

In your words please explain what could have been meant by I hope isreal takes all of Palestine and how it would not result in genocide or ethnic cleaning of Palestinians?

I actually don’t want the guy “banned” I just want mods to be a bit more even handed. But when you guys want to jump in to give your two cents, keep in mind there’s a fine line in supporting a person who might have misspoke, was being sarcastic or made a one off bad comment vs supporting his desires for genocide.
I'm too frightened to explain anything to you and it's your fault.

The term genocide is ludicrously overused. Neither this nor the Russian invasion of Ukraine are genocides.

In fact, even the suggestion of partial ethnic cleansing by moving Gazans into Sinai got shut down pretty fast.

I don't think genocide applies to the Israeli conflict. But ethnic cleansing, yes.

Back