International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You're the one getting morally indignant though lol

I'm labeled pompous by you because I happen to disagree with you. You can't seem to come up with any factual refutations of what I'm saying.

Instead you're doing ad hominems. You and I should stop talking about this if it's going to devolve into some stupid ad hominem debate.

You're justifying displacement of Palestinians because it's a consequence of war. So it is absolutely appropriate to bring up displacement of people by settlement activity.

You don’t hold yourself accountable for what you say. Is calling you out for that an ad hominem, or an observation of your repeated debate tactic? Or maybe it reflects your lack of maturity?

Pompous reflects your style of communication and how you present yourself. It has nothing to do with our disagreement.

You don’t hold yourself accountable for what you say. Is calling you out for that an ad hominem, or an observation of your repeated debate tactic? Or maybe it reflects your lack of maturity?

Pompous reflects your style of communication and how you present yourself. It has nothing to do with our disagreement.

You literally brought zero facts or logical arguments to this discussion - it's all some emotional ad hominem. My "repeated debate tactic" of being factual is apparently too much.

:rolleyes: Pointless discussion. I'm going to reply to you straightforward if you make a debate point or something factual. Otherwise, I'm done replying to you.

You literally brought zero facts or logical arguments to this discussion - it's all some emotional ad hominem. My "repeated debate tactic" of being factual is apparently too much.

:rolleyes: Pointless discussion. I'm going to reply to you straightforward if you make a debate point or something factual. Otherwise, I'm done replying to you.
Dishonest representation of this interaction, but I expect no less from you.

You made historically inaccurate statements and then tried to deflect and now are crying foul. Have a nice weekend bud.

Dishonest representation of this interaction, but I expect no less from you.

You made historically inaccurate statements and then tried to deflect and now are crying foul. Have a nice weekend bud.

What are the historically inaccurate statements? You should name them and I'd have zero problem engaging with you. A generic, "you're not being historically accurate!" is completely useless.

Ah yes, I remember posting about this incident and receiving backlash from the Zion...ists in this thread.

Always quick to claim "misinformation" when it comes to this stuff, but they never actually provide any contrary evidence, then after a week it gets proven correct and they just ignore it and don't say anything.

What a bunch of cowards, but it's fitting for people that support the coward terrorist nation of Israel that conflates "defense" with wholesale slaughter of civilians.

Blowing up a bunch of kids playing foosball, that's Nazi-like behavior. Then again, they also threw food scraps to people then started firing on them on multiple occasions, so par for the course.

"An analysis of the site of the attack, documented by a freelance journalist working for CNN in Gaza".............

where have i seen these journalists before......

not that you're open to the idea these journalists are biased or worse..........

"An analysis of the site of the attack, documented by a freelance journalist working for CNN in Gaza".............
.............."Three munitions experts who reviewed videos and photos showing damage caused by the strike and shrapnel left in its aftermath, independently drew the same conclusion"

So what is your argument, that Hamas bombed these kids playing foosball?

I have to take issue though with the framing of this fascist goon squad as "counter protesters". They were there only to attack the anti-genocide protesters. The pigs stood by and watched and then launched their own attack complete with rubber bullets.

.............."Three munitions experts who reviewed videos and photos showing damage caused by the strike and shrapnel left in its aftermath, independently drew the same conclusion"

So what is your argument, that Hamas bombed these kids playing foosball?
one, noone saw them playing foosball. i know that's a little embellishment that personalizes the story more (and the fact that it's included in the article headline should be a red flag).

the entire story starts with relatives of victims, told to palestinian freelance journalists with a history of biased reporting, providing information to biased experts they've use repeatedly for their own biased reporting.

this is from the link above:
  • That is, CNN turned to an advisor from an organization that advocates against Israel to make a claim against Israel without mentioning that detail.

"cnn" here, means palestinian freelance journalists (the same ones who wrote the story you posted), and the "advisor" is the same one in the article as well (he seems popular with al jazeera as well).

there was a tragedy that occurred there, but please don't pretend we have facts on what happened that day.

no mention in the article how the foosball table they were playing at was unharmed and used the next week.....

I have to take issue though with the framing of this fascist goon squad as "counter protesters". They were there only to attack the anti-genocide protesters. The pigs stood by and watched and then launched their own attack complete with rubber bullets.

It’s always funny to find out what they accuse you of is what they are doing lol

All these conspiracies of a soros backing actually turns out to be Ackman backing the violent agitators

Comical to say the least

It’s always funny to find out what they accuse you of is what they are doing lol

All these conspiracies of a soros backing actually turns out to be Ackman backing the violent agitators

Comical to say the least
Laughing...out of all the violence from the get go it has been the Pro Palestine walking tampons....and that's just an observation because I don't have a dog in the fight...But they have clearly been the agitators.

Its far overdue and they seem to be much more effective...I mean look at the majority of the Pro-Palestine protesters,,,The bitches are built like cauldrons and the dudes look like walking tampons.

Jews enduring persecution and racism in European pogroms is not the fault of the Palestinians. How is that relevant? Jews enduring hardship does not excuse them doing it to other people.

You're forgetting the persecution of the Jews by the Arab Muslims.

Your initial statement was that Jews are indigenous implying they have the moral authority to take the land. My statement is that the Palestinians are the same fucking people except they just ended up staying.

Yeah. They won the wars and won the lands. Boo hoo. They were able to reconquer what once belonged to them. Cry me a river.

And to your other statement that Israel won "fair and square" - according to that logic, the Palestinians have every right to wage war against Israel.

Sure, if they want to wage war against Israel, they can. Just don't cry for the Palestinians and claim genocide when Israel retaliates and hits them back harder. Because that's some bitchass coward shit. You made your bed; now you must lie in it. Also, don't expect the rest of us to think they're civilized folks when they're raping, mutilating, and kidnapping women and kids.

So it's ok for Palestinian groups to attack Israel? Didn't the Jews get kicked out by the Romans "fair and square"?

They sure did. And they also gave a retarded name to the region: Syria Palestina.

one, noone saw them playing foosball. i know that's a little embellishment that personalizes the story more (and the fact that it's included in the article headline should be a red flag).

the entire story starts with relatives of victims, told to palestinian freelance journalists with a history of biased reporting, providing information to biased experts they've use repeatedly for their own biased reporting.

• That is, CNN turned to an advisor from an organization that advocates against Israel to make a claim against Israel without mentioning that detail.

"cnn" here, means palestinian freelance journalists (the same ones who wrote the story you posted), and the "advisor" is the same one in the article as well (he seems popular with al jazeera as well).

there was a tragedy that occurred there, but please don't pretend we have facts on what happened that day.

no mention in the article how the foosball table they were playing at was unharmed and used the next week.....
You can try and smear "bias" all you want.

Here is the fact: The IDF blew up a bunch of children with rocket fire.

There doesn't need to be any more dialog. Whether the foosball narrative is correct or not, it doesn't fucking matter.

They killed innocent children with rocket fire. Does it need to be any more horrific than that?

Do you condemn the IDF for blowing up those kids?

You quote that site as a source and talk about biased reporting. I've never seen you quote a source that wasn't tied to Israel.

There doesn't need to be any more dialog. Whether the foosball narrative is correct or not, it doesn't fucking matter.

They killed innocent children with rocket fire. Does it need to be any more horrific than that?

He hasn’t condemned Israel in any fashion. The guy jerks off to the thought of dead palestinian kids

You can almost see the smile that must form on his face when he hears these kids get blown up or shot

That was ONE of the offers, the other was more than fair and Arafat spent two weeks saying "NO".

Whose fault is it that the innocent civilians are getting harmed? Israel for prosecuting a war against Hamas or Hamas for using the civilians as body armor?

Were the tables reversed we'd see a REAL genocide.
That's just the thing. If the situation were reversed, there would never had been a Gaza or westbank. They would have eradicated jewish people by 1949 and taken it all.

Most governments in the Levant operate that way. They only understand strength and crushing opponents into dust u til they give up.

Jordan killed 25000 Palestinians in 2 weeks during black september after palestine decided "Jordan was palestine, Jordan stole our land, overthrow the monarchy and take back what is ours. Jordan is just like Israel They stole our land!"

Jordan responded as expected. They didn't give a fuck about fedayeen being enbedded in refugee camps or civilian casualties , they started shelling the Palestinian settlements indiscriminately until the fedayeen said "ok we will leave"

The fedayeen then went to Lebanon tail between their legs to spare their civilians because they understood that Jordan was like them and wouldn't give a fuck and would eradicate everyone. That's exactly what Palestinians would do if the situation was reversed. They consider compassion and holding back a weakness to be exploited. They Understand when facing other regional Muslims that won't work, and fled.

And by going to lebanon, the PLO started the Lebanese Civil War, destabilizing that region as well.

- The only thing diferent btw IDF and Hamas is that one of them is backed by USA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back