International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Yet the IDF knows exactly how many Hamas killed as well as the civilian to terrorist ratio. Sounds like the IDF's figures are horseshit then.
I never claimed that their claims were accurate. Hence why I said "NOBODY". Both sides have a reason to lie.

The only thing I do know is Hamas has made themselves an existential threat of which Israel now has to remove by force. They caused this situation knowing full well the Palestinian civilians in Gaza would pay the bill.

I'm racist because I don't think the Palestinians cause is just and that I think as a group they tend to support and carry out a whole lot of terrorism and this war is their fault ?

Makes sense.

Your views are inherently racist because you homogenize millions of people. You're not even doing it for the sake of a convenient argument, you're just willfully ignorant enough to say 'they're all the same', despite the fact you know that's not how politics works. Imagine a hardcore right wing type being killed because they support far left wing views because they're American and it happened on their patch.

Only someone who has othered all Americans and made them subhuman nonentities could attempt to do that kind of flagrantly nonsensical logical leap.

You look at Palestinians and all you see are terrorists. Youve said as much, now own it.

Racist.

You must have hated the Arab Muslim wars of conquest that brought them to the area then eh?

And the fact that the area blew up with Egyptian/Syrian/Lebanese economic migrants(who call themselves palestinians) in population after the british and jewish made the area prosperous after the balkanization of the Ottoman empire.
yeah arabs are nothing but foreigners to *checks notes* ...the middle east

yeah arabs are nothing but foreigners to *checks notes* ...the middle east
uba6i9wmxfec1.jpeg

Sit down, clown.

Your views are inherently racist because you homogenize millions of people. You're not even doing it for the sake of a convenient argument, you're just willfully ignorant enough to say 'they're all the same', despite the fact you know that's not how politics works. Imagine a hardcore right wing type being killed because they support far left wing views because they're American and it happened on their patch.

Only someone who has othered all Americans and made them subhuman nonentities could attempt to do that kind of flagrantly nonsensical logical leap.

You look at Palestinians and all you see are terrorists. Youve said as much, now own it.

Racist.

Nice empty virtue signal , chief

Nice empty virtue signal , chief

I tend to signal a lot of silly virtues.

Like being opposed to racism, and trifling nonsense like that.

It's below you, don't worry.

Racist.

"Palestinian" isn't even a race. What you've got in the region are a genocidal group of descendants of Canaanites who follow a retarded religion and are indoctrinated to hate Jews and Christians and seek the destruction of the state of Israel to further their Islamic supremacist cause.

If I were you, I'd be more wary about the rising tide of Islamism in your country.

The retarded ogre can't figure out why college students don't love seeing dead Palestinian babies like he does. As with all Zionisy shitheads, every accusation is a confession: he is the one who is a "paid agitator" on behalf of AIPAC.

"Palestinian" isn't even a race. What you've got in the region are a genocidal group of descendants of Canaanites who follow a retarded religion and are indoctrinated to hate Jews and Christians and seek the destruction of the state of Israel to further their Islamic supremacist cause.

If I were you, I'd be more wary about the rising tide of Islamism in your country.

Inevitably someone would go for this nonsense 'it's not racism because of the minutiae of races'.

Just call it what it is. Racism. Prejudice against a people based on ethnicity.

Its clear you have a broader net with your many anti-Islam sentiments. I guess you're not racist either, just horribly prejudiced. Whatever makes you feel better.

I tend to signal a lot of silly virtues.

Like being opposed to racism, and trifling nonsense like that.

It's below you, don't worry.

Yea well it's beneath you to call people racist you know damn well aren't too.

I didn't say all Arabs or all Muslims or anything like that but the Palestinians are a very problematic group of people.

I don't want their kids to die but I'm also not into this won't someone think of the children argument. The Palestinians started a war and they were super happy about it on the 7th but are crying bloody murder about the ass whippin they are taking today. I'm of the opinion what is happening is long overdo and fully justified. Perhaps once this wars over some hard lessons can be learned and some changes can be made ....but yea the history of these people has me skeptical.

And I'm not fucking dumb either. I'm aware of the history and that Palestinians are a group of terrorists trouble makers. It doesn't make you a racist to acknowledge what you see and know. They should stop but as I said I don't have any control over it and I think it's wrong to yell Israel they just have to live with the constant terror.

Inevitably someone would go for this nonsense 'it's not racism because of the minutiae of races'.

Just call it what it is. Racism. Prejudice against a people based on ethnicity.

Its clear you have a broader net with your many anti-Islam sentiments. I guess you're not racist either, just horribly prejudiced. Whatever makes you feel better.

I repeat, "Palestinian" is not a race. It's not racist to criticize a community of people who believe in a retarded ideology that mandates them to kill unbelievers and even themselves for the sake of establishing idealogical supremacy.

Open your fucking eyes. This "resistance" against Israel isn't about protecting the dignity and sovereignty of the "Palestinian" people. It's about establishing Islamic supremacy.

I repeat, "Palestinian" is not a race. It's not racist to criticize a community of people who believe in a retarded ideology that mandates them to kill unbelievers and even themselves for the sake of establishing idealogical supremacy.

Open your fucking eyes. This "resistance" against Israel isn't about protecting the dignity and sovereignty of the "Palestinian" people. It's about establishing Islamic supremacy.

I don't believe for a single second you think this is correct.

"This is our land, we want to live here free from oppression, with access to basic human rights like water, and without being arbitrarily attacked, terrorised and dispersed by 'settlers' who destroy our homes and livelihoods on a whim" doesn't sound very supremacist to me.

It sounds more like any other civil rights movement that has proven necessary throughout history.

I don't believe for a single second you think this is correct.

"This is our land, we want to live here free from oppression, with access to basic human rights like water, and without being arbitrarily attacked, terrorised and dispersed by 'settlers' who destroy our homes and livelihoods on a whim" doesn't sound very supremacist to me.

It sounds more like any other civil rights movement that has proven necessary throughout history.

You bet your ass I do believe it.

Gaza and the West Bank were conquered by Israel from Egypt and Jordan, respectively.

Let's call them by their original names: The Philistines and Judea and Samaria. These were lands that were inhabited by the Jews longer than the Muslims have.

It's all Jewish territory. The truth hurts, but it must be said.

Back