International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The Israeli right is heavily split on whether they want to cover up the genocide or are proud of it and want to advertise what they are doing from the rooftops. That is a big part of why they have lost the PR battle. They are not all behind a cover up.

They live in Israel and are largely surronded by people that think like them they don't neccessarily see the importance of lying to western audiences.
You’ve never been to Israel and know nothing about it.

You’ve never been to Israel and know nothing about it.

It's funny because everyone I know who has been to Israel, including me, none of whom are Jewish, are on Israel's side here. Once you visit that country you realise that this bullshit image of 'apartheid' we're sold in the west is simply that - bullshit. One of the most cosmopolitan and diverse countries I've seen.

It's funny because everyone I know who has been to Israel, including me, none of whom are Jewish, are on Israel's side here. Once you visit that country you realise that this bullshit image of 'apartheid' we're sold in the west is simply that - bullshit. One of the most cosmopolitan and diverse countries I've seen.

lol you’ve never been to the West Bank moron

lol you’ve never been to the West Bank moron

I actually avoided the West Bank altogether, not religious in the slightest so it had no appeal to me. Everywhere else was a class act.

Any disco dancing going on in Gaza at the moment? The party atmosphere has really bottomed out down there since 08/10, hasn't it?

Case #3 of how pro-Palestinians value death more than life:

I can share countless tweets about paedophile priests. Christians preaching for the death of homosexuals.... Christians for the death of Muslims. Jews for the deaths of Palestinian children.... ( sadly Israeli government ) etc etc etc

Yes you found a group of fuckwits. Congrats. But they exist in every single walk of life

I can share countless tweets about paedophile priests. Christians preaching for the death of homosexuals.... Christians for the death of Muslims. Jews for the deaths of Palestinian children.... ( sadly Israeli government ) etc etc etc

Yes you found a group of fuckwits. Congrats. But they exist in every single walk of life

Where in the Bible does it say that it's okay to diddle kids? These guys are not fuckwits. They're people who live by the words of Qur'an literally.

Where in the Bible does it say that it's okay to diddle kids? These guys are not fuckwits. They're people who live by the words of Qur'an literally.

Lol

Same fucking tweeter who clipped that documentary for your last proof of a death cult post.

Why do you follow this shit?

That guy isnt a jihadist nor part of a death cult. he's a wannabe tough guy lame ass philosopher who spent countless years trying to get a following. He's now latched onto this. I'll bet he goes harder into it as it's actually the people that hate him that grows his profile . He was a frequent " debater " at the speakers corner . [ a lot of debates on YouTube ]

He's had a pathetic presence on YouTube for years. Often more conservative though.

Oh ok. Which religions book do you want fucked up shit from... take your pick. Old . New .or the Torah?

They're people who live by the words of Qur'an literally.

How can you possibly think a British guy educated in England is living literally by the words of the Qur'an. He just hasn't come across a apostate ever? A jew ? Had Muhammad insulted? ( I've seen his debates )

Literally following the Qur'an............. yeaaaa ...
im sure he is ... Full on death cult that guy.

BTW he is a pos imo

Lol

Same fucking tweeter who clipped that documentary for your last proof of a death cult post.

Nope.

"Oh, look! They've got names written in Hebrew so they must be all alike!"

Why do you follow this shit?

That guy isnt a jihadist nor part of a death cult. he's a wannabe tough guy lame ass philosopher who spent countless years trying to get a following. He's now latched onto this. I'll bet he goes harder into it as it's actually the people that hate him that grows his profile . He was a frequent " debater " at the speakers corner . [ a lot of debates on YouTube ]

He's had a pathetic presence on YouTube for years. Often more conservative though.

Oh ok. Which religions book do you want fucked up shit from... take your pick. Old . New .or the Torah?

He's not a philosopher. He's an Islamist theologian who spreads his retarded message about his death cult to the laymen. He's one of the many examples of a follower of said death cult who goes around planting the seeds of his bullshit ideology to establish Islamic supremacy.

How can you possibly think a British guy educated in England is living literally by the words of the Qur'an. He just hasn't come across a apostate ever? A jew ? Had Muhammad insulted? ( I've seen his debates )

Literally following the Qur'an............. yeaaaa ...
im sure he is ... Full on death cult that guy.

BTW he is a pos imo

Oh good. I'm glad we're able to come to an agreement for once.

Oh, look! They've got names written in Hebrew so they must be all alike

Nope. He just reshared the exact same post from himself . Top comment. Assumed it came from the same place. I mean what was the odds his first comment is your last death cult tweet.

Evidently high eh. My bad

He's not a philosopher. He's an Islamist theologian who spreads his retarded message about his death cult to the laymen. He's one of the many examples of a follower of said death cult who goes around planting the seeds of his bullshit ideology to establish Islamic supremacy.

he's a wannabe tough guy lame ass philosopher

He's a wanna be tough guy philosopher.

Not a tough guy. Nor a philosopher I agree

Who exactly are the "young people" this hag is talking to anyway? Perhaps some female "friends" of her husband?

Back