Happy Gilmore 2

I’ll watch this and a Billy Madison remake if they do that tooo.

The first was so good, do we really need another one?
My thoughts exactly.

I loved the first one so much, that I'm sure, I will be disappointed with the sequel. But I'll watch it anyway. <Fedor23>

Reactions: TCE
You should if you don't want to look like a doofus who thinks he's brought up a brilliant point nobody else could've possibly thought of which had already been discussed and dismissed before you even showed up.

dumb-and-dumber-no-way.gif

Well we haven’t all dedicated our lives to the non-profit org known as Sherdog like you.

Sandler is usually good at not doing sequels. I think Grown Ups(for some reason) was the only Happy Madison movie that got the sequel treatment.

Hopefully they change their mind and don’t make this. There’s really nowhere for it to go and Happy Gilmore came out when the Adam Sandler movie was a new thing. There’s nothing especially unique about the Happy Gilmore character.

It was just a funny story with funny characters that has already been told.

This has Joe Dirt 2 or Dumb and Dumber Too written all over it.

No thanks. I've seen enough late and desperate sequels to iconic comedy flicks, to know that this will absolutely suck.

No.
No.
And no.

They're fishing around for more 80s & 90s flicks to make sequels of, when the time for sequels is 20+ years too late.

Can anyone remember any of these recent sequels that were any good? Or just nostalgia bait? Dumb & Dummer 2 was trash from that I've heard.

Are fans of the original Beetlejuice really clamoring for the sequel?

While I think there is no way this movie doesn’t suck I also think the Beetlejuice sequel will be fantastic and probably the movie I’m most excited to see this year outside of Deadpool

Chubs died in the movie though
The core 3 of Happy, Shooter and Hot chick is enough for the cast, it's the story and the desperate need to cling to the first film is what they need to work on/stay away from.
Hot chick is like 50 something...no thanks lol

Can we just stop this horse shit?
You can't make magic happen twice, all these remakes and sequels suck donkey dick, and they'll never touch the originals ffs.

It’s a family themed putt putt movie and his wife is gonna be way more attractive than what Sandler can pull.

Back