Has anyone noticed how much better Kayla Harrison got today?

She never be the all rounder that Nunes is…even valentina couldn’t mix it uo liek the former champ being first and foremost a champion kick-boxer with excellent grappling vs Nunes a true MMA fighter. Kayla has brute strength and I’d love her to smash that misfit Holly Holmes

Yeah they won't pay their fighters well but they have an enormous Sherdog budget
Sad thing is that many of the shills here aren't even getting paid to shill. They just shill in the hope that Uncle Dana notices them and buys them a Lambo.

It's not happening, guys. It will never happen.

She never be the all rounder that Nunes is…even valentina couldn’t mix it uo liek the former champ being first and foremost a champion kick-boxer with excellent grappling vs Nunes a true MMA fighter. Kayla has brute strength and I’d love her to smash that misfit Holly Holmes
Kayla doesn’t need to be an all rounder & she’s not getting the credit she deserves for having the best takedowns in WMMA right now.

I could have sworn yesterday she was an average can crusher
That's on you, bub.

Maybe you only focus on "Top 10 UFC players" lists? Which no one would really blame you for - 95% of the time it's all you need.

Anyone who didn't think Kayla was top 10 in her division is absolutely retarded.

Well, yes, but she's a LW. Are there even 10 of those actively fighting out there in WMMA?

She's sorta top 10 just by being there lol. Not to mention the LWs she's fighting in PFL are actually just fattened up FWs. Apart from Fabian, who sucks, most if not all of Kayla's wins are against girls who weren't even LWs before PFL lol.

She's not top 10 in FLW, as her only win in that div is a 4-3 girl who has gone 1-3 in Invicta.

She's not top 10 at BW either as she's never even fought at BW.

Holm is going to be a tough out, she's very strong in the clinch. And Kayla at 135 isn't going to be as strong.

God some people here are dumb.

Anyways, thanks for laugh TS. Good job.

giphy.gif
Imagine how insecure Conor would be standing next to Kayla

Back