Has this movie scenario happened?

You know what drives me insane in movies and shows? When they shoot the bad guy, or knock him down, only to immediately turn their back on him as if he can’t possibly recover. And then guess what. He recovers and then grabs them from behind.
Why would you stop shooting and/or beating him? Just keep going until he’s dead. It’s a dumb trope in every fucking movie and it’s annoying.

You know what drives me insane in movies and shows? When they shoot the bad guy, or knock him down, only to immediately turn their back on him as if he can’t possibly recover. And then guess what. He recovers and then grabs them from behind.
Why would you stop shooting and/or beating him? Just keep going until he’s dead. It’s a dumb trope in every fucking movie and it’s annoying.
That's one thing I liked about "get out." He has a pretty tough fight vs the brother, but once he knocks him down, he goes over and stomps the shit outta him.

Hunter Hunter. It’s on Hulu

it’s a crappy movie but the scenario happens just in a much much more graphic manner…

In movies, the serial killer or masked killer is chasing down the victim, the victim kicks them but instead of doing damage, they run away and give the killer time to recover until they get caught and killed for good.

Has there been a movie plot twist with a killer attacking another victim but this victim, drops them, pops their shoulder or breaks their ankle and then drag the killer in to his basement and then we find out this particular victim is even a far more powerful serial killer himself.

Is there a movie that depicts a serial killer attacking a victim who turns out to be even a more powerful serial killer who knows unarmed combat?

You're Next

Julia X is basically an infinite repitition of this exact scenario with the tables constantly turning and everybody being a sadistic piece of shit.

7dfad325d29e064ec74b6ccc4ebb661eeb4817b3b9b60f77d8dadf5038416b05.jpg

I believe it happens in scooby doo

In Ichi the Killer you think the guy on the cover is the big bad but there's someone worse.

MV5BYjQwNjUyNDUtYThlZC00NmI0LTgxYTMtMzNiOWQ5OTg3NmQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwNzQwNDM3._V1_.jpg

That's one thing I liked about "get out." He has a pretty tough fight vs the brother, but once he knocks him down, he goes over and stomps the shit outta him.

That is my horror and general movie pet peeve.

So you knocked the bad guy down. Cool.

Now stomp them the fuck out, break their knees, tie them up and or kill them.

No bad guy should ever get up... but I suppose that limits the horror suspense genre quite a bit.

Stalked by my Doctor: The Revenge

Devils Rejects

The Collector(kind of)

I do like when the killer actually takes on a competent badass

This trope comes from Halloween. Not sure why so many horror movies copied it. In real life you'd want to make sure they are dead, not run away.

Remember when Hairy Potter breaks the Lich's wand and knocks him out of the sky to fall unconscious on the ground, and then Hairy runs away?

I think that just happened in the new scream

I watched the 2022 Scream yesterday and was questioning why Dewey went back alone to shoot the killer in the head after letting everyone else leave on the elevator. Why didn't he do that first thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back