Have you ever bought a console to play one game?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
I bought a PS4 ONLY to play FF7 Remake

Now I am buying a PS5 just to play Rebirth

No other game on these consoles grab me. I mainly play PC games.

Not one game, but Judgment, Lost Judgment and the rest of the Like a Dragon series...

The Xbox Series S may be my last gaming console. I might get a PC though, something with more practical application...

I bought the OG Xbox to play Halo. My buddy had it playing on a projector. I just remember how epic the ring looked on his giant screen. I had to have it.

I prebought the 360 just to play Oblivion, as it was supposed to be a day one launch. Not only was is delayed, my first 360 red ringed before I could play Perfect Dark, the first game I booted up. Might have been Kameo too.

I would have bought it eventually, but prob not until Halo 3 came out.

Xbox one for Titanfall. Returned it once I realized the MP had NPCs and I can't stand that kind of shit in a shooter.

I bought a PS3 for Red Dead Redemption. I didn't even think RDR was all that after I completed it. tbf I wound up playing The Last of Us (Not a big fan) and Uncharted (Was pretty good) as well

Still, I bought a PS4 for Red Dead Redemption 2. And I put off playing it for so long that it ended up on Steam so I wound up playing it on PC (And didn't think it was that great), without ever even opening my PS4 copy. So in the end I barely touched my PS4 and it was basically a living room decoration

I bought a PS4 to play Ratchet & Clank because the five different Ratchet & Clank games on PS3 were some of my all time favorites so I expected another great run of of games on the PS4, then they only released one single game during the consoles entire life span...

tenor.gif

I went with Xbox1 over PlayStation due to Skyrim and Fallout being more mod friendly.

Damn I keep going through the PS5 line up and there's zero other games Im interested in getting

Xbox one for Titanfall. Returned it once I realized the MP had NPCs and I can't stand that kind of shit in a shooter.
Sooo once you actually saw Titanfall, you didn't like what you saw?

Back