Have you ever cheated?

Now that I’m married, hell no. The pain and destruction that would cause would rip my life apart.

Not that I’m never tempted but I go home and jerk off and get back to reality.

Good man

I’m afraid that this will be my last opportunity to smash hot chicks with fat asses in sundresses, and when I’m older I’m my 30s and 40s I’ll never have the chance again to bang young hotties in the sundresses and thongs.

I hear this. I may not be handsome forever.

472503_091216_We-were-on-a-break.gif

No. I'm naturally monogamous when i'm in a relationship.

Maybe because i'm an introvert and a loner - being intimate with one person is sufficiently intense/overwhelming/exhausting. Can't imagine having two or more on the go. And if i did have more lovers at the same time, i would be open about it. Lying/cheating would be a tremendous strain on my peace of mind - wouldn't be worth it.

I’ve never cheated.

My best friend had an affair about 10 years ago. When he told me about it I was legit sick to my stomach. He never told his wife.

I have unfortunately. I was an awkward 250 pound dude up until I turned 20 and lost about 80 pounds. Once I did it was so much easier to get women that I did cheat a few times. I wouldn't anymore tho I whored myself out enough in my early 20s

I remember when she was modeling she had a portfolio, and I remarked how great she looked, so she gave copies of some of my favorite shots. Years later, her boyfriend at the time found out I had them, and asked to "see them for a while". I gave them to him, and of course never saw them again. I considered keeping some of my very favorite pictures, but that felt kind of small, she wasn't my girlfriend any more, and if her boyfriend was that insecure, so be it.

I have unfortunately. I was an awkward 250 pound dude up until I turned 20 and lost about 80 pounds. Once I did it was so much easier to get women that I did cheat a few times. I wouldn't anymore tho I whored myself out enough in my early 20s

This happens a lot with chicks too. They were fat and couldn't get dudes, but once they slim down they can be pretty attention-whorish.

I asked permission to have a 2nd wife.

Therefore not cheating.

1) The circumstances were that I was young, felt entitled, was pretty good at picking up girls, and the relationships had no future.

2) I'm not an idiot, so no.

3) Nope.

4) As I said, the relationships had no future so no, not together anymore.

I've been the other guy on more than one occasion too. I spent my callow youth with no respect for boundaries.

I have never met a girl who was in to that that was actually all there. I once was banging this girl who works at Saatchi & Saatchi and she would have me over to her place and let me shower during lunch. One time I opened her closet to grab my suit jacket to find her boyfriend’s jacket and shoes.

Apparently they two of them would end up masturbating to videos she was making of me banging her. I never knew she was with someone or that I was being recorded.
post a link, I know that tape is on the web somewhere

Yes, on quite a few exams at university. They let you go into the toilet unaccompanied, they'd wait outside for you. I'd go inside, "take a dump" and look at my notes. I had some crucial notes which helped me get a question correct in one exam, ended up getting 50 for the subject (49 and under was a fail), genuinely saved me repeating the subject and probably $3k.

Back