Have you ever cheated?

Yes. It wasn't my fault, how the hell was I supposed to tell identical twins apart?

Yes I have
No I did not tell him
Yes I felt guilty
No we are not together.

I no longer date men who expect monogamy.

I wrote some notes in tiny handwriting on a tiny little piece of paper and hid it under my watch for some written exams back in college. My own ingenuity never ceases to amaze me.

ae2d18fc11132c6829396ccc4ca472202192cedc_hq_2.jpg

I've never cheated but a girl I was with cheated on me with a guy from her work. So we split up and she started dating him. After they had been together for a couple of months I met her at a hotel and fucked her a couple of times. Evened the score bro's.

I have met up with a couple of girls from the internet to talk about my issues with my wife. Had zero physical contact with either. Sexted with one of them. I am creepily obsessed with the other, and fantasize marrying her.

I've been the Sancho without finding out until after the fact, and I felt pretty bad about it.

I could never cheat on someone, though. Seen too many times, the kind of damage it has caused to several of my friends, and I'd hate to make someone feel that way.

I’ve been the cheater,, cheated on..

When I was younger..I viewed women as a self confidence barometer..the more women I was with the better my insecurity was controlled.

Through years I learned that I was sad piece of shit..destroyed some seriously good relationships cause of it...getting women was psychological for me but not in a healthy good way. I was addicted to pussy. Nd completely jaded.

Ive been married now twenty years(25 years together).. when I first met my wife I cheated on her every other day...I regret that shit more then words could ever express...when we young she eventually got tired of my shit and left me .i fucked every single thing that walked past me.

She eventually started dating someone on one of our time outs and my insecurity went nuts..I couldn’t stomach someone else with her... eventually (through the course of a couple years ) we started talking/dating again and became older..more mature and fast forward to now.

I couldn’tn ever cheat on her now...and have been faithful for about 18 years.

What people usually never address when it comes to infedelity....

In the cheater:
It created a distrust of all women in me..I was with married women..I was with women who “loved there man” and viewed all relationships as fake.. I viewed monogamy as a total lie and unrealistic...I viewed honesty in a pessimistic ugly way.

As the guy getting cheated on:
First love.I was whooped.she cheated and in response It created the monster in me ..it was why I cheated on every girl..that shit hurt so bad that instead of shunning it..I decided to be the fucker not the fuckee.

Nowadays

I regret how sociopathic I was ...I regret ever hurting my wife like that..she still has bad dreams..memories.. insecurity because of it..

I’m no where near the man I was then ,now...but my past actions tainted something so good and I wish I could do it all over again...so I didn’t hurt her like that.

I've never cheated but a girl I was with cheated on me with a guy from her work. So we split up and she started dating him. After they had been together for a couple of months I met her at a hotel and fucked her a couple of times. Evened the score bro's.

Wtf?

How about y'all both just share the girl at that point?

No. I have morals and the character to stick to them. It's the behavior of a weak and selfish person.

Never cheated, but I have been the guy who they cheated on with,

Yes, on quite a few exams at university. They let you go into the toilet unaccompanied, they'd wait outside for you. I'd go inside, "take a dump" and look at my notes. I had some crucial notes which helped me get a question correct in one exam, ended up getting 50 for the subject (49 and under was a fail), genuinely saved me repeating the subject and probably $3k.

Yeah, same. Had notes on toilet paper so no rustle. Seemed stupid not to.

I had a similar situation with an ex, except she didn't cheat on me. For some unknown reason her then boyfriend used to call me to give me shit. It pissed off my gf because she didn't like my ex and she assumed that I must have been in touch with her for this guy to want to call me.

So talked my ex into a few casual sexual flings. Then I called her bf, told him what she'd done and waited for her phone call. When she called, all pissy about things, I politely told her that none of her bf's should ever have my number and they should never call me. Let the past be the past.

She seemed to have gotten the message.

No because I wouldn't want to put someone thought it. I wouldn't want it.

I have never met a girl who was in to that that was actually all there. I once was banging this girl who works at Saatchi & Saatchi and she would have me over to her place and let me shower during lunch. One time I opened her closet to grab my suit jacket to find her boyfriend’s jacket and shoes.

Apparently they two of them would end up masturbating to videos she was making of me banging her. I never knew she was with someone or that I was being recorded.

Lol reminds me of this scene

I had a similar situation with an ex, except she didn't cheat on me. For some unknown reason her then boyfriend used to call me to give me shit. It pissed off my gf because she didn't like my ex and she assumed that I must have been in touch with her for this guy to want to call me.

So talked my ex into a few casual sexual flings. Then I called her bf, told him what she'd done and waited for her phone call. When she called, all pissy about things, I politely told her that none of her bf's should ever have my number and they should never call me. Let the past be the past.

She seemed to have gotten the message.

Took me a few reads... So you fucked your ex so that her boyfriend could leave you alone?

Back