• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have You Ever Dreamed Of Flying Only To Wake Up...

Don't have a lucid dream where you're taking a piss in a urinal. It does not turn out good.

Not me. My friend told me.

I wisbd bro instef I ha e same dremd e eth night I'm I t at shfpjd field at. Night wighh that one picnic tabll the. I 2ake up

Usually that's 2 seperate things. Flying in a dream. And that crash wake up. The crash feels like I missed the stairs with a step and am falling down to get hurt. Feels so real and I wake up.

I get flying dreams fairly often.

They are amazing, you actually get that light feeling in your stomach of weightlessness just like going over a crest in a rollercoaster

I've lucid dreamed before. Flying around was pretty cool. Hard to keep a balance on staying asleep and being lucid in a dream though. Weird feeling.

try drinking plenty of water before sleep, with enough practice, you can control lucid dream. I think the urge of needing to pee and mental strength of not wanting to pee in bed make us, or at least me, half awake half asleep. So I can more or less control my lucid dream. And no, this is not a troll reply. I have lucid dreams for many many years.

Don't have a lucid dream where you're taking a piss in a urinal. It does not turn out good.

Not me. My friend told me.

I had it many times. It's my pee gusting out at the urinal and if it doesn't stops after what feels like minutes, or I go need to pee for several time after supposedly emptying my bladder, I will realise it's a dream and wake up to really go to pee.

I used to have a recurring dream where I could jump really high. The descent would yield the most pleasurable sensation I've ever felt, in my hamstrings.

You ever have one where you cleanly field a baseball but can't throw it?

Back