Have you ever had Dim Sum?

Fairly regularly. My favourite dim sun is shrimp and scallion fried in tofu skin.

1155eabd320242ac110003.jpg

Some place steam them after in sauces, I prefer to have them dry and dip them in sauces just before eating them so they are still crunchy. Much better texture imo.
Thats what we call shrimp egg rolls.

20240208-005915.jpg

20230831-010045.jpg

Most Americans are only familiar with Chinese American cuisine like orange chicken and beef broccoli. But have you ever had Dim Sum? I do side work sometimes fixing kitchen equipment in a couple of chinese restaurants and they give me free food, all I can eat.

A lot of these you dip in chili flake oil sauce

Dim-Sum-Begoni-Bistro.png

mei-sum-dim-sum-assorted-mari-taketa.jpg

dsc033802.jpg
Those are great.

Most Americans are only familiar with Chinese American cuisine like orange chicken and beef broccoli. But have you ever had Dim Sum? I do side work sometimes fixing kitchen equipment in a couple of chinese restaurants and they give me free food, all I can eat.

A lot of these you dip in chili flake oil sauce

Dim-Sum-Begoni-Bistro.png

mei-sum-dim-sum-assorted-mari-taketa.jpg

dsc033802.jpg
Had it in US, China, Taiwan, and Japan. The US one was probably my favorite. But, they were all good.

All you can eat dim sum? Freshly cooked brand new or whatever leftovers customers previously picked at, put into their mouths and spit out?

The dishonorable thing about dim sum is sometimes they mix in chunks of fat with like shrimp and you can't quite tell if you're chewing shrimp or chunk of fat. Often with char siu bun, you can spit out a good amount of fat chunks each.

never. im
not very adventurous foodwise. if somebody wanted to take me i would probably like it though

never heard of it

is this some kind of Japanese food

do they have it at Jollibee?

Only once, in Chicago. Was very good.

Back