Have you ever had REAL marshmallows?

I had real banana once it was far better than these shit ones we have these days

“History of Marshmallow. Marshmallows comefrom the sweet sap of the 'Mallow' Plant that grows in salty marshes near large bodies of water and grow 2 to 4 feet high. The ancient Egyptians used the mallow root for making their candied delicacies for their Gods, Nobility and Pharaohs over 2000 years ago.”

https://www.boyercandies.com/mallo-history.aspx

Was it a war between the Marsh and the Mallow?
All-Mallow. At first it was international tensions leading to border skirmishes, then the Swampmallows started massing falsely sweet troops while conducting an internal purge of all Marshmallows, building internment camps and roasting them over campfires while singing songs of glorious battle

All-Mallow. At first it was international tensions leading to border skirmishes, then the Swampmallows started massing falsely sweet troops while conducting an internal purge of all Marshmallows, building internment camps and roasting them over campfires while singing songs of glorious battle

Seemed like all could have been settled by making Smores... the blending of brown and white with a little cracker too.

To finally walk into a thread where people aren't busy slinging insults, rather engaged in the free exchange of intelligent discourse is refreshing

Sxoop out my eyes
Put in marshmallows
Step back, get down
Hit the floor
And put yo weight on it

I got laxer marshmallow eyes
They see right through
Laxer beamies pew pew pew

“History of Marshmallow. Marshmallows comefrom the sweet sap of the 'Mallow' Plant that grows in salty marshes near large bodies of water and grow 2 to 4 feet high. The ancient Egyptians used the mallow root for making their candied delicacies for their Gods, Nobility and Pharaohs over 2000 years ago.”
So we make this delicious delicacy for the gods and what shit do the gods then leave us with...

once-again-the-gods-have-seen-fit-to-ram-cock-in-ass.jpg

I just emplaced a falsemallow into the tip of my dick and glued it in place with gorilla goo

I've only enjoyed the silicone variety. What are real ones like? Are they squishy and bouncy?

Back