• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have you ever seen an Asian & Hispanic together?

I lived in Brazil for 3 years which is home to the largest Japanese population outside of Japan, whenever I hear of a local celebrity that is half Japanese, the dad is almost always the Japanese one.
like lyoto machida

youtuber bart kwan is married to his wife Geo who Mexican he comes from a Taiwanese background.

hqdefault.jpg

It’s pretty common here in LA, I have a friend she lives with a gay couple one is Chinese other is Mexican (really good people). I see it pretty often.

They make up a big chunk of their upper classes. I met a blonde blue-eyed Flip here in SOCAL; surname Rodriguez and family came from Asturias in Northern Spain. Here is Flip businessman Jaime Zobel de Ayala.

jaime-zobel-de-ayala.jpg

interesting. my family name also comes from the north of spain. actually, a lot of the people from the town my parents were raised in mexico, have ties to northern spain, specifically the basque region. my mom's last name is basque, as an example.

My ex was Viet from Houston, she said she used to date a Hispanic guy. But out of all my Asian friends I have never seen any of them with a Hispanic guy/girl.

Can't really say I have. Is this the most rarest of interracial dating?

Yellow & Brown need to get down

<{anton}><YayKpop>
Ive seen Hispanic girls and Filipino guys a lot.

The rarest Is Black female and Asian males. Well the only time I seen a black female with an Asian again was a Filipino guy with a black girl

lol dam Filipino dudes are probably the only Asians who actually pursue or have confidence to date out their race
youtuber bart kwan is married to his wife Geo who Mexican he comes from a Taiwanese background.

hqdefault.jpg
I thought she was Hawaiian? she looks like half white half asian.

Can't really say I have. Is this the most rarest of interracial dating?

Yellow & Brown need to get down

<{anton}><YayKpop>
Can't say I've seen it IRL. Mostly see Asian chicks with white guys or Asian guys. Mostly see Asian guys with Asian chicks. See Latin chicks with Latin guys, white guys, black guys. See Latin guys with Latin chicks, white chicks, black chicks. I do know that Michelle Waterson is married to a Latino guy, though (FWIW, Michelle herself is half white but looks 100% Thai).

Resized_GettyImages-1133905861.jpeg

Excuse my ignorance, but aren't Filipino people a combination of the 2?
More culturally than genetically. Filipinos are Austronesian in ancestry 90+% of the time. There are some Filipinos who may have Spanish/Mexican admixture, but they're a small minority. There are also mixed race Filipinos with white or black American fathers or fathers from different countries around the world, mainly in Europe or countries like Australia, Canada, etc. But again, that's a minority.

There are Chinese Filipinos (who make up a lot of the wealthy population, similar to Thailand, although the Chinese population is smaller in the Philippines). Filipino Muslims in the south may have some Arab admixture. The indigenous population are Negritos who are pygmy peoples (who resemble African pygmies, but are not actually related to them), but they are a small minority. There are some Filipinos who have Polynesian admixture as well. But by and large, Filipinos are Austronesian people, genetically similar to Austronesians in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Back