Have you ever seen an Asian & Hispanic together?

I had my best luck in Costa Rica and Colombia

Argentina...not so much.

Last edited:
lol i guess shits different over there

That was a pretty cool video actually. That Chinese contractor/engineer calling things he sees them. That dude doesn't beat around the bush at all. Chinese culture tends to be more blunt & frank as well.

May not be the most agreeable & pleasant dude to work with, but TBF.. u find that most managers or leaders who get shit done & successful often are not well liked.

What about asian male and black chick

I used to go on this website for black women with hankering for asian guys. I'm only half, but was good enough for them. Not many asian guys are into black women, so it's pretty much a guarantee.

If they have kids would they be Asspanics?

Can't really say I have. Is this the most rarest of interracial dating?

Yellow & Brown need to get down

<{anton}><YayKpop>
Im "latino" and my neighbor is a hot asin girl, she never bet an eye on me though. Outside of that i don't get this usa race stuff since my neighbor asian girl is also "latino"

Met a colombian girl in Hungary that had been in a relationship for one year with a japanese guy and was extremely turned on by asians. The moment you mentioned an asian was coming to a party she would get all excited.
I'm not even sure why, yet this made me chuckle.
giphy.gif

Then I see prime Charo in my head; (Ironically a brilliant, saavy business woman who can speak 4 Or 5 languages iirc).

Last edited:
Yup. My former classmate is Mexican and his wife is a fillipina.

My brothers wife's mom is Honduran and father is Filipino. I've seen a fine black chick with a Japanese dude (she spoke Japanese as the 2nd language). In vegas you'll see all kinds of mixes, people here may be retarded in some ways but for the most part everybody fucks everybody. So it's good like that.

Also I don't know how asian dudes are in most of the states, but out here there is no shortage of muscular, good looking, tatted up, jiu jitsu/muay thai praticing Asian dudes that can fuck pretty much whoever they want. No homo. One world.

Last edited:
happens alot here in long beach and the south bay area whether it is asian male with latina or Latino male with asian chick. Mexican guys date and breed with every race.

Back