Have you ever seen an Asian & Hispanic together?

raw
<[analyzed}>

lol i guess shits different over there

LOL that poor guy has to take all the abuse for the entire country's failings.

The Chinese guy might sound like a jerk but honestly that's how I talk to my son when he's being lazy, so I think it's done out of love. He wants that guy and his peers to do better, to succeed. He doesn't hate them, at least from what I can see in the video.

Was not?

Did He die or Suddenly became beautiful overnight?

<45>
I guess I meant when he was in his prime. Now he's old and broken and balding so you wouldn't really expect him to be handsome

The Chinese guy might sound like a jerk but honestly that's how I talk to my son when he's being lazy, so I think it's done out of love.
lol it even says right in the video comments

Everyone here thinking this chinese man is racist, when all asians watching this is like:

this is exactly how asian parents be talking to their kids.

I live in a really diverse metropolis and I have seen it a few times. The rarest seems to be Black-Asian but Ive seen that too.

I live in a really diverse metropolis and I have seen it a few times. The rarest seems to be Black-Asian but Ive seen that too.
I only ever see black guys and asian chicks who get subsequently disowned by their families

Aren't all Latinos Asian/European mix by default? Native Americans came from Asia, right?

Excuse my ignorance, but aren't Filipino people a combination of the 2?

nope. spain may have conquered the philippines but they did not interbreed with filipinos at the level that they did with the people in central and south america. in fact, most people in the philippines dont even have a drop of spanish in them.

filipinos do date hispanics more so than other asian nationalities. cultures are similar due to the adoption of spanish customs and catholic religion. not to mention the close proximity of where they live, work, and school

Met a colombian girl in Hungary that had been in a relationship for one year with a japanese guy and was extremely turned on by asians. The moment you mentioned an asian was coming to a party she would get all excited.

Back