Have you ever shot a real gun in your life?

He mentioned this story in another thread in the WR. I believe him.
Yes it happened, and it sucks. I literally got shafted because my college roomate was selling weed and E across state lines and the feds slapped a conspiracy charge on me because i knew and had some informant rat him out. Look up conspiracy charge, its a joke.

There will be a major catastrophe that will happen in our lifetime, so everyone needs to get at least a few and a fuck ton of ammo.

Get a pistol and an AR15 or AK

Since you seem to be an asshole, and have no idea of the circumstances, im going to drop some truth bombs on you. It is a felony to put anything in someones mailbox unless you are a USPS employee. It is also a felony to drink alcohol on federal land, that includes federal parks. I can go on on how easy it is to get a felony on your record, but my guess is you are that much of an asshole, that you don't care.
Yeah, so let’s change the law because one guy who played an I’ll advised practical joke on someone, caught a felony, and now can’t own a firearm. Let’s change it so that all those violent felons can now get firearms just because it wasn’t fair for one guy.
The law is one size fits all. It doesn’t work perfectly in every situation. But keeping ex cons from having easy access to firearms is just common sense. Sorry it wasn’t completely fair to you in your specific situation. But that hardly justifies changing a law so that ex cons can purchase firearms. Learn how to fight if you’re that worried about protecting yourself.

nah, in Hawaii. but i definitely seen Texas hog hunting and it's crazy how many pigs they kill in a day and it doesn't even put a dent in their population.

Yeah I remembered you're in Hawaii but the pig thing made me think of Texas lol.

They definitely have a serious problem there though sir.

Yeah, so let’s change the law because one guy who played an I’ll advised practical joke on someone, caught a felony, and now can’t own a firearm. Let’s change it so that all those violent felons can now get firearms just because it wasn’t fair for one guy.
The law is one size fits all. It doesn’t work perfectly in every situation. But keeping ex cons from having easy access to firearms is just common sense. Sorry it wasn’t completely fair to you in your specific situation. But that hardly justifies changing a law so that ex cons can purchase firearms. Learn how to fight if you’re that worried about protecting yourself.
Dude, i literally said from the jump i got a non violent felony charge. I lived in a house where a roomate sold some weed and E and left state lines so it was federal. Any other situation i wouldnt ever be in the suituation i was in. And there was never any guns involved. You are really some kind of shithead to double down on this.

Yeah I remembered you're in Hawaii but the pig thing made me think of Texas lol.

seems like it's only going to get worse too. i hear there's some "new breed" of "super pig" coming from Canada that were bred to be more resistant to cold and are bigger than North American pigs. i can't imagine that, i've seen some absolutely gigantic North American pigs that look like grizzly bears.

seems like it's only going to get worse too. i hear there's some "new breed" of "super pig" coming from Canada that were bred to be more resistant to cold and are bigger than North American pigs. i can't imagine that, i've seen some absolutely gigantic North American pigs that look like grizzly bears.

Well, looks like I'll be shooting the cunts soon lol

Dude, i literally said from the jump i got a non violent felony charge. I lived in a house where a roomate sold some weed and E and left state lines so it was federal. Any other situation i wouldnt ever be in the suituation i was in. And there was never any guns involved. You are really some kind of shithead to double down on this.
Do I agree with you that non-violent felons shouldn’t necessarily have the same restrictions as violent felons? Yes. Absolutely.

But that is not what you were advocating before. You just moved the goalposts. You were talking about how banning felons in general from purchasing firearms was somehow unjust.

So if the choice is either felons can purchase firearms, or felons can’t, I’m choosing the latter. And if that means enduring the minor injustice that is prohibiting non-violent felons from owning firearms, I’m not crying about it. The end.

Do I agree with you that non-violent felons shouldn’t necessarily have the same restrictions as violent felons? Yes. Absolutely.

But that is not what you were advocating before. You just moved the goalposts. You were talking about how banning felons in general from purchasing firearms was somehow unjust.

So if the choice is either felons can purchase firearms, or felons can’t, I’m choosing the latter. And if that means enduring the minor injustice that is prohibiting non-violent felons from owning firearms, I’m not crying about it. The end.
So in other words, you're still a shithead. Good to know.

What is this, Japan?

I don't presently own any firearms but got started used shotguns on pheasants in elementary school.

Boar hunting is a legitimate reason to own AR15s. Let's be real, you can do home defense with a shotgun just fine. But wild pigs are crazy. Those fuckers are the reason we had to put crossguards on boar spears.

Last edited:
One time in foredt when i was 14 and by accident in house when i was 16. Played with gun

Uh, let's see if I can recall every single firearm I've fired in my life:

.45 Springfield M1911
.45 Kimber 1911
H&K MP5
M9 Beretta
M14
.308/30-06 Winchester
.50 Desert Eagle
AR-15/M16
9mm, .40, .45 S&W M&P
9mm, .40, .45 Springfield XD/XDM
Glock 23, 27
12g Mossberg 500 shotgun
44 Magnum
Some 12g and 20g shotguns whose brands I can't remember, probably Benellis and Winchesters

I have an expert marksmanship with the M9 pistol and sharpshooter marksmanship with the M16 in the Navy. I was like 4 points away from attaining expert level on the M-16. It was also my first try.

Cleaning is fine

Its not fine when NCOs who hate everyone including you inspect your gun

"I see one tenth of an inch of dirt over there, clean again idiot"

"But sir theres nothing there"

"Stfu boot"

Flashbacks to the Master Chief Gunnersmate who enjoyed flexing on poor little BM2 Thrawn after an m240 underway shoot.

Back