Have you known any killers?

I've killed people before overseas in the military. Is this some kind of thing that we are supposed to be bragging about here, or do we just accept killing for what it is?
Not bragging, just telling stories

I worked with a dude that tied up an old dude and shot him in the face in a botched robbery. He was in prison for like 20 years. I also worked with some gang banger punks who didn't respect him at all and covered his new Cadillac with pink ribbon.

I used to rent an apartment from a serial killer.

All the apartments in the complex were rented by kids, so it was like a 24/7 party with people wandering in and out of different units at all hours of the day.

The landlord used to party with us all the time, and encouraged it.

After we moved out, we found out he was arrested for killing several ex-girlfriends, chopping them up, and storing them in the little storage boxes they give you at the end of your parking spot in the complex.

Never noticed anything unusual about him at the time.

A childhood friend of mine, he had/has a dad that killed a person.
That was from a fight.

I knew a guy that shot a dude and the guy died.
I heard later on that the guy that got killed had molested the killer.
Sad story, the killer was a nice guy, as far as I knew him.
He got into drugs and so on.

I have one more but it is a bit too close to me to share.
Not me, by the way

I once had this friend Pineapple Face that was a killer. Things did not go well for him.

Manuel-Noriega.jpg

Can you describe what happened in the video?
A couple of kids bash a living guy with a hammer.
They also stab him a whole lot with a screwdriver

I knew a guy, whose brother was a convicted murderer.

Beat his landlord to death with a bat, mutilated his body, and set the house on fire. Apparently, it was all because the landlord asked him to turn his music down.
goodwinwtf_zps4jeksgih.png

Seems... excessive.

My dad killed like sixty guys during his tour in Vietnam. But that was during the 90's

One of my best friends got into meth and shit this guy through a 3 story window
Another good friend killed this guy while drunk ran into the guys motorcycle
Also had a Nazi soldier as a step dad
And a American ww2 vet as another step dad

1.) My cousin had to in the line of duty a couple months back. The perp had just attacked a beer delivery guy with a katana at the local gas station at around 6AM; he then went down the alley where my cousin was waiting for him in a squad car. 2 other cops also emptied their clips on the guy.

2.) While living on a shit/hellhole Indian reservation in South Dakota, was with some drunk scumbags when they beat a homeless to death.
cliffs: 16 y.o. spent night @ gf's cousin's house
Her cousin's ex+ crew came over
she kicked them out/told me to catch a ride
4 older/bigger guys went "bumbashing"
told me if I didn't join in they'd turn on me
I turned states evidence got off with 3 years

what a cocksucker, stabbing that girl as she was trying to help . How'd you know that douche?
I went to a different high school, but he came from a well know family around here and he went to HS with my wife. One of his parents was a professor at the local CC, and he was a model for a while after HS. small town life, everyone knows everyone else. Plus he and his wife were in the party crowd, so before kids my wife and I would see them from time to time at parties and bars.

His crew got real f-ed up in drugs, X and roofies. There are a few rumors around here that the guy he killed roofied him up, stole money and drugs, and maybe had a sex tape.

He is supposed to be getting a new trial soon I hear on the local news a few weeks ago because the jury gave him the death penalty but it wasn't unanimous.

1.) My cousin had to in the line of duty a couple months back. The perp had just attacked a beer delivery guy with a katana at the local gas station at around 6AM; he then went down the alley where my cousin was waiting for him in a squad car. 2 other cops also emptied their clips on the guy.

2.) While living on a shit/hellhole Indian reservation in South Dakota, was with some drunk scumbags when they beat a homeless to death.
cliffs: 16 y.o. spent night @ gf's cousin's house
Her cousin's ex+ crew came over
she kicked them out/told me to catch a ride
4 older/bigger guys went "bumbashing"
told me if I didn't join in they'd turn on me
I turned states evidence got off with 3 years
Snitches get stitches.

Snitches get stitches.
No shit, that's what I was afraid of at the time, but it was either that or 45 to life-which 2 of the guys got for pleading NG. The other 2 took 10-year plea deals like the pussies they were.

No shit, that's what I was afraid of at the time, but it was either that or 45 to life-which 2 of the guys got for pleading NG. The other 2 took 10-year plea deals like the pussies they were.
You snitched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back