Have you not done drugs? Never been drunk?

I’m 52 and I’ve never done any drugs, including weed.

I probably average 1-2 drinks per week. Last time i got really drunk was probably 15 years ago.

I drink but have never tried cigarettes or weed. Just no interest really.

My wife is about to get her medical card though so I may try a gummy with her.

Mostly just coke off hooker's assholes or some casual drinks, with the occasional binge/party fest. Might smoke some MJ depending where in the world I'm at and my mood.

Never done ice or anything with needles

There have been moments when I relapsed and lighted a cigarette or two while hanging out with my friends. But this more common in Mexico than in the US, since vaping is still a novelty here. Most of my friends in the US who used to smoke have switched to vaping, so I don't feel the urge to smoke a cigarette when I'm hanging out with them.

I've got a bunch of mods: I have a Smok Procolor 220W, Smok T-Priv 3, Tesla, an old-ass Ego-C, a Kennedy mech mod, Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Mod, iJoy Capo Squonk Mod (piece of shit), and a Wismec Luxotic BF Squonk Mod. There's a few others whose name I can't remember. The Wismec Luxotic is what I use mainly nowadays - it's portable, tastes like a mech mod, but I don't have to take off the lid to drip every 3-4 hits, and I don't have to deal with the stupid disposable coils for my Smok cartomizers.

And you know what's the funniest thing about this? I got into smoking cigarette through vaping. Never smoked a single cigarette before I bought my first e-cig kit, a fucking cheap, disposable Blu from 7-11 back in 2012.
LOL!

I got a busted drag resin and wonky smoant ts. All of my mods are hard hitting with minimal ramp up time. The aegis held up longer than the rest. I'm looking at an aegis mini. They're small af and I'm getting tired of bringing my dual battery mods when I'm out and about. Yeah, stay away from iJoy.

Some of you people sound kind of boring. Did many of you just stay indoors your whole life, never enjoying that party stage? Maybe this forum is full of incels?

What's your reason?

I've never been drunk, only tried weed twice in tiny amounts.

Saw too many drunks drinks and stoners growing up and somehow avoided the peer pressure. Plus father was an alcoholic.

Wow I bet you're a little bitch soyboy

I’ve tried most everything when I was younger. No heroin.

I enjoy beers and wine a couple times per week. Errrry goddamn day with the trees though

Good on you. I probably drink 10-15 bottles of beer a year. No drugs.

Never? Or just not anymore?

Shit, I used to party my ass off when I was young and well into my 20’s.. then I slowed down finally. But I was also in and around a lot of bands back in those days, and it’s hard to be in or around that world so much and not absorb that culture. Sometimes I’m still amazed I straightened out as much as I have. But I quit smoking (finally), don’t drink more than a few times a year now, and Zero drug use (for many years now). It helped that I got away from the ‘entertainment’ business, so to speak.

Shit, it’s super rare for me to go to bars or clubs nowadays.

That said, I had a fuck load of good times. I wouldn’t trade that shit for anything.

I didn't begin drinking until I was 18 but stayed away from weed & other drugs because I was a pro boxer & I had to piss clean. So, I never got into blazin' up until I was retired from the game. Other than alcohol & weed though I stayed clean aside from the drugs that I've been prescribed legally. Adderall for ADD & Vicodin for the various injuries that I suffered during my career. I've been offered cocaine but the idea of enjoying it too much & getting hooked on it terrified me so I never tried it.
These days, I rarely drink other than on social occasions but my fiance & I do enjoy the occasional pipe full of weed. And, I'm still on Adderall & take Vicodin as needed ( my surgically repaired neck acts up fairly often ).

Never? Or just not anymore?

Shit, I used to party my ass off when I was young and well into my 20’s.. then I slowed down finally. But I was also in and around a lot of bands back in those days, and it’s hard to be in or around that world so much and not absorb that culture. Sometimes I’m still amazed I straightened out as much as I have. But I quit smoking (finally), don’t drink more than a few times a year now, and Zero drug use (for many years now). It helped that I got away from the ‘entertainment’ business, so to speak.

Shit, it’s super rare for me to go to bars or clubs nowadays.

That said, I had a fuck load of good times. I wouldn’t trade that shit for anything.
Can we call weed drug? Because I've done it only a total 4-5x.

What do you guys do in social situations where there's drinking?
Leave early. Rarely drink anymore but most my friends still do so I just don’t see them very often. Kind of sucks but thats what happens when you get older.

Absolute zero on drugs
Light buzz at most, a couple times, with no driving

The tradeoffs aren't worth it and too easy to gradually escalate.

I did MDMA in the summer time and my god what a beautiful experience. I feel like it's cheat codes for picking up girls.

Been drunk plenty of times but never done hard drugs. I'm curious to try some (dmt, ayuhasca, mescaline, psilocybin) but when it comes to hard ''party'' drugs like cocaine, ecstacy, etc I have never felt any intrigue whatsoever in trying them, especially knowing where they come from.

I quit smoking back in June of 2017 and went full on vaping. There are nights where you hang out with smokers and you just want to light one. Never relapsed though. Still using my wasp nano atomizer and aegis legend mod. What are you using?
I know a lot of people who quit smoking but now vape twice as more. They constantly have that thing in their mouth.

What worked for me were nicotine patches. It's really not that hard to quit with patches. I was smoke free for 2 years but like a dumbass decided to light one up when I was drunk during the holidays and now i've been smoking like I used too.

I need to go see my doctor so I can get patches again.

Old habits die hard.

I have a glass or two of wine with and after a meal; maybe not every day but at least a few days a week. Used to get anywhere from well buzzed to quite drunk a few times a week in college and would smoke weed almost every day, but I rarely do anymore. Occasional coke, pain killers, adderrall snorted as well, good times! Haven't done molly, shrooms, or acid yet but they are on my bucket list!

Never touched a cigarette though and never will. I just never saw the appeal.

Caffeine is my biggest vice though. I don't need to be drinking, smoking, snorting anything to carry on with my life, but god forbid you see me and I haven't had a cup of coffee yet

200.gif

I know a lot of people who quit smoking but now vape twice as more. They constantly have that thing in their mouth.

What worked for me were nicotine patches. It's really not that hard to quit with patches. I had quit smoking for 2 years but like a dumbass decided to light one up when I was drunk during the holidays. Now I need to go see my doctor so I can get patches again.

Old habits die hard.
Yeah. It's the hand to mouth habit that's hard to get rid off. I could survive on 0 nicotine vape liquid but I need something to put in my mouth.

*cue the @Zer jokes.

I've quit 3x which lasted a month. All of them were for bjj tournaments. And then I puff a cig after weigh-ins to calm myself.

Yeah. It's the hand to mouth habit that's hard to get rid off. I could survive on 0 nicotine vape liquid but I need something to put in my mouth.

*cue the @Zer jokes.

I've quit 3x which lasted a month. All of them were for bjj tournaments. And then I puff a cig after weigh-ins to calm myself.
Sunflower seeds helped me with the constantly having to put something in the mouth habit.

Smoking is a terrible habit. It's a waste of money and health. Man, I hate it.

There's actually a really good book about quitting smoking by Allen Carr called "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking' I believe. It didn't really make me quit but it gave a really good boost.

They say cigarettes are the hardest thing to quit. Worst than cocaine or any other drug. It's really not hard to believe.

Back