HEATED ARGUMENT BETWEEN CANELO & ABEL SANCHEZ

So what? He still bitched about him running.
Still uh.. ? ok.

He BEAT him... He rested that case. The performance of Canelo vs GGG isn't near similar than Lara's performance against Canelo.

Still uh.. ? ok.

He BEAT him... He rested that case. The performance of Canelo vs GGG isn't near similar than Lara's performance against Canelo.

Dude, if GGG actually got the W like 85% of the world believe he deserved, the two scenarios would basically be identical. Give it a rest, Canelo literally called Lara a bitch for running, and then looked like Usain Bolt against GGG.

Not saying he should hold still, there is a big difference between fighting while on the move and running. Watch Pernell Whitaker v Chavez for the former. Canelo did nothing close to that, he got on his bike and didn't engage at all unless trapped on the ropes or desperately trying to steal rounds in 30 second spurts when he knew he was losing. He simply didn't engage enough to win or even draw the fight. And don't take it from me, listen to the Reynosas' between rounds, they are desperately imploring him to get off the ropes and engage more, which is why he upped the aggression in rounds 10-12.
Right, he was the boxer vs the puncher but he wasn't running. Walking forward means literally nothing in the sport. Canelo landed more power shots than Golovkin, both in numbers and in %.

Hate to break it to people but Golovkin sort of got exposed there and Canelo is going to beat him easier next time. He showed 0 ability to adjust to Canelo and in all honesty, looked like an old fighter who couldn't pick his shots when Canelo put himself on the ropes. golovkin was taken off his game so badly that he almost blamed racism for the loss in the post fight interview and whined about how he wants the sort of fight where he can hit the guy. Golovkin has no one to blame but himself for getting outboxed over 12 rounds.

Dude, if GGG actually got the W like 85% of the world believe he deserved, the two scenarios would basically be identical. Give it a rest, Canelo literally called Lara a bitch for running, and then looked like Usain Bolt against GGG.
You're obviously exaggerating.

Right, he was the boxer vs the puncher but he wasn't running. Walking forward means literally nothing in the sport. Canelo landed more power shots than Golovkin, both in numbers and in %.

Hate to break it to people but Golovkin sort of got exposed there and Canelo is going to beat him easier next time. He showed 0 ability to adjust to Canelo and in all honesty, looked like an old fighter who couldn't pick his shots when Canelo put himself on the ropes. golovkin was taken off his game so badly that he almost blamed racism for the loss in the post fight interview and whined about how he wants the sort of fight where he can hit the guy. Golovkin has no one to blame but himself for getting outboxed over 12 rounds.

Firstly, you never wanna base your argument on Compubox. GGG being exposed is a completely different argument, you can actually be exposed in a winning fight. To some degree i actually agree with you. GGG's flaws were on full display, limited ability to adjust, mediocre speed, poor upper body movement, etc. HE STILL WON THE FIGHT. Canelo lost because he just didn't engage enough, a boxer can beat a puncher if he actually...boxes.

Firstly, you never wanna base your argument on Compubox. GGG being exposed is a completely different argument, you can actually be exposed in a winning fight. To some degree i actually agree with you. GGG's flaws were on full display, limited ability to adjust, mediocre speed, poor upper body movement, etc. HE STILL WON THE FIGHT.
I didn't "base my argument" on compubox.

I didn't "base my argument" on compubox.

You did, partially, not entirely.

To your earlier point, you're making the mistake of thinking "engaging" means "walking forward". You can engage with lateral movement, circling, in and out movement, etc. Like i said, if you want an example of a boxer effectively beating a puncher, watch Whitaker v Chavez. Canelo v GGG is a piss poor example of the archetype.

Lol.

<36>

GGG didn't get the W unfortunately, neither the promised 6th round KO.

You did, partially, not entirely.

To your earlier point, you're making the mistake of thinking "engaging" means "walking forward". You can engage with lateral movement, circling, in and out movement, etc. Like i said, if you want an example of a boxer effectively beating a puncher, watch Whitaker v Chavez. Canelo v GGG is a piss poor example of the archetype.
I mentioned after I had already made my argument. I never said Canelo won because of compubox.

I mentioned after I had already made my argument. I never said Canelo won because of compubox.

You're just gonna ignore all the other stuff and focus on my compubox line huh?

Still uh.. ? ok.

he BEAT him, and then he said lara was running. you do realize the two aren't mutually exclusive, right?

now golovkin beat him (well, unless you're adalaide byrd), said he was running, and canelo gets offended. he wasn't on his bike quite as much as lara, but the point stands.

he BEAT him, and then he said lara was running. you do realize the two aren't mutually exclusive, right?

now golovkin beat him (well, unless you're adalaide byrd), said he was running, and canelo gets offended. he wasn't on his bike quite as much as lara, but the point stands.
eh, Golovkin said what he said because he was embarrassed that he didn't get the win. His post fight interview was pretty uncomfortable, IMO.

eh, Golovkin said what he said because he was embarrassed that he didn't get the win. His post fight interview was pretty uncomfortable, IMO.

well the same could be said of canelo. i don't think either was embarrassed, nor did i feel anyone being uncomfortable. if anything, ggg was smiling a lot more than you'd expect for a man that just got robbed. i remember thinking he must've expected to get fucked by the judges, and this was a positive surprise for him.

I kind of agree with Seano. I'm pulling for Golovkin, but G looked a little old and unable to pull the trigger when he had Canelo on the ropes. He's not getting any younger nor stronger, so his game plans gotta be perfect.

Lol @Seano why are you still getting triggered by GGG fans in 2018? Abel and Canelo trying to out Mexican each other. But we all know who the most Mexican guy in that room is.

chalino-golovkin.jpg

ggg-mexico.jpg

skysports-ggg-canelo-gennady-golovkin-ggg_4086110.jpg

Get em Guadalajara Gennady.

Unless Danny Trejo was there. Then he'd be the most Mexican guy there. But I'm not gonna just assume Danny Trejo was there, all tho it would be pretty awesome if he was. Danny Trejo's the man.

Lol @Seano why are you still getting triggered by GGG fans in 2018? Abel and Canelo trying to out Mexican each other. But we all know who the most Mexican guy in that room is.

chalino-golovkin.jpg

ggg-mexico.jpg

skysports-ggg-canelo-gennady-golovkin-ggg_4086110.jpg

Get em Guadalajara Gennady.
Golovkin claimed he got robbed because he isn't Mexican.

Back