Opinion Heath Herring 'he tried to kiss me' video

Meh, fighters get in each other's face all the time. Put the fist on the chin, shove each other, etc. Nakao was just trying to get in his head. If Heath could have contained his homophobia for a few more seconds he could have legally punched him in the face and picked up a win.
Yeah phobes, if a man kisses you without your consent, just take it. Gosh, the homophobia is out of control!

Lame. Real men like Brock kiss the homies and even let them palm his ass.

Yeah phobes, if a man kisses you without your consent, just take it. Gosh, the homophobia is out of control!
Sure, stammering on about how you're not gay doesn't make one homophobic at all<Lmaoo>

Sure, stammering on about how you're not gay doesn't make one homophobic at all<Lmaoo>
He was saying that because he realized he fucked up and was trying to talk his way out of it to people who couldn't understand what he was saying.
That said, being uncomfortable with a man doing something like that to you doesn't make you a homophobe.

Nah it's actually scientifically studied. Those who were highest on the outwardly anti gay scale registered the most arousal when shown sexual scenes with two men

Heath didn't seem too upset with Lesnar riding him like a bottom

and by "arousal" you mean disgust?

its other way around. only men who have gay tendencies dont mind watching 2 guys getting it on

also lesnar didn't try to kiss him on the mouth

if you were straight you'll understand

"he tried to kiss me like a homosexual, im not gay im not gay" -Heath Herring

right or wrong?

Wrong by today's standards. As both men should be blowing kisses back and forth obviously. Fetal position to follow

Was a good punch, probably the best he threw his entire career..

Heath Herring threw good punches against Brock, from his back.

How does that constitute homophobia?

Here, let me try it on for size and you tell me what you think "I'm not gay."

Homophobic or not?

Straight Dave would've react differently

mickey mouse study done by some gay guy pretending to be objective...

whats next? only rapist have negative attitude towards acts of rape and only racist have negative attitude towards racism?
Hey man just be honest with yourself. It's 2023 no need to be closet

How does that constitute homophobia?

Here, let me try it on for size and you tell me what you think "I'm not gay."

Homophobic or not?
Context is everything. If a gay dude hits on you and you crack his chin then proceed to repeatedly deny that you're gay, you're going to look like a raging homophobe.

He was saying that because he realized he fucked up and was trying to talk his way out of it to people who couldn't understand what he was saying.
That said, being uncomfortable with a man doing something like that to you doesn't make you a homophobe.
Yeah, no.

Don't sucker kiss a guy if you don't want to get sucker punched in return.

Context is everything. If a gay dude hits on you and you crack his chin then proceed to repeatedly deny that you're gay, you're going to look like a raging homophobe.

I'm going to assume that you know it's not homophobic to say "I'm not gay" in isolation.

I will also assume that you believe saying that after another man kissed you without consent and you cracking him in the jaw isn't homophobic.

I'm rooting for you here.

Back