Opinion Heath Herring 'he tried to kiss me' video

I'm going to assume that you know it's not homophobic to say "I'm not gay" in isolation.

I will also assume that you believe saying that after another man kissed you without consent and you cracking him in the jaw isn't homophobic.

I'm rooting for you here.
lol at thinking he'll abandon the hive.

Yeah, no.

So a woman who slaps a guy after getting an unwanted kiss is automatically a man hater?

Lol… interesting

Y’all are so full inconsistencies with the mental gymnastics you’ll flip with.

Last edited:
lol at thinking he'll abandon the hive.
Sometimes you just want to believe that these drones can reach the logical conclusion all by themselves, willingly.

But sometimes we just ask for too much.

perfectly reasonable reaction.
you fuck around, you find out.

I've always found that, especially for the time it took place in, his post-punch reaction was actually quite subdued. He didnt call him a queer, he didnt drop any slurs. He just matter of factly stated what happened <Lmaoo>

Also the insistence that he isnt gay, as though the reason Nakao kissed him is because he thought he was gay

Imagine if he also asked Heath to suck his tongue

Someone performed a sexual act on him without his consent. Seems justified tbh

if every dude that kissed someone, guy or girl, without their consent took a sucker punch to the chin, it’d fix a lot of problems

Yeah, intentional or not, he got played.

Yeah, we're old balls. A good buddy was a hardcore Pride guy and I watched MMA since UFC 3, but it was TUF that got me to join the dog. A legit TUF noob right here. Lol
Tuf noobs are now the old guard

Someone performed a sexual act on him without his consent. Seems justified tbh

if every dude that kissed someone, guy or girl, without their consent took a sucker punch to the chin, it’d fix a lot of problems

Or he could have waited 20 seconds and then dropped a dozen knees to his head and collected his fight purse.

So a woman who gets an unwanted kiss from a dude is automatically a man hater?

Lol… interesting

Y’all are so full inconsistencies with the mental gymnastics you’ll flip with.

if you kiss a lesbian on the mouth without her consent and she reacts by hitting you, shes in the wrong and obvious heterophobe

mike-bernardo-kiss.gif
If Jerome LeBanner smooches you on the lips, your only option is to tell your "me too" story to anyone who will listen

Or he could have lost a fight to the man just just kissed him

And then had to commit seppuku

LOL Okay, ya, if Nakao KO'd Herring during the fight and then kissed him again while he was out... that would have been the most humiliating and emasculating thing to ever happen to a fighter.

Back