Heather Hardy weigh ins

v8VRRBJ.gif
giphy.gif

She looks like someone you would celebrate after breaking up with

giphy.gif

Says the dork cuming his pants at a 6/10 at best.
To be fair, i chose to cum in my pants. It's an efficiency thing really. Why get up and dirty another towel or sock when i have these pants right here. They were near the end of their run this week anyways.

She tries harder than Felice. How are people finding that attractive? lol. That is like bottom of the barrel try hard skank ho. A pig in lipstick. A 3 dollar hooker. Her obnoxious red lipstick and bold framed glasses look like some urbanite feminazi. And that outfit doesnt accentuate anything nicely. Just looks retarded. Like a cross between a one piece swimsuit from the 80s and a cheap hookers costume lmao. And no you dont gotta be gay to recognize a staggeringly average woman being a try hard.

She tries harder than Felice. How are people finding that attractive? lol. That is like bottom of the barrel try hard skank ho. A pig in lipstick. A 3 dollar hooker. Her obnoxious red lipstick and bold framed glasses look like some urbanite feminazi. And that outfit doesnt accentuate anything nicely. Just looks retarded. Like a cross between a one piece swimsuit from the 80s and a cheap hookers costume lmao. And no you dont gotta be gay to recognize a staggeringly average woman being a try hard.

You ok? Wanna talk about?

She's freaking hot. And her swimsuit or whatever is excellent. Looks like the Marxist social engineers have succeeded in turning most gen Y guys into a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.
That's not how it works. You can't call people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s for having higher standards than you. That's a cope.

She's a gem:

This a real woman.

Yikes at the rape part; she is a victim of rape and Ariel asked her about it FACEPALM

Says the dork cuming his pants at a 6/10 at best.
Well I have to pass time somehow since your mother still can't walk properly from our previous meeting.
Also, good luck believing women's bodies look like those Playboy photoshoots.

She's a gem:

This a real woman.

Yikes at the rape part; she is a victim of rape and Ariel asked her about it FACEPALM

she seems cool. I was able to tolerate a 10 min video featuring Ariel, so she must be incredibly likable.

Nope that's just a real life woman with no photoshop or body makeup. You'll get used to it once you lose your virginity.
Yes ma'am!

Sorry I offended you, must be that time of the month, eh, little missy?

People on MMA forums will jack off to anything sans the ladies who look like men (Germaine de Randamie and Cyborg).

Y'all motha fuckas need to get out more.

Back