Hector In The Film Troy. Poor Guy....

It really is a great life lesson. You can be the best of men, have the best and most righteous of intentions. The most integrity and honesty. Be loyal to a fault. Then all the snakes and leeches around you literally use you till youre all used up, laying in the dirt.

And a fucking selfish dimwit lives on.
My life, in. A nutshell.

I think I've had a negative feeling about Orlando Bloom in every movie he's been in ever since that movie because I hated him so much in it.

He redeemed himself in the movie The Outpost though so we're cool now. I'm sure he'd be relieved to hear it.

In the book Hector looks like he might beat Achilles, so the gods who are all team Achilles decides cheating is in order to make sure that their boy wins :rolleyes: You see it referenced in the movie when Hector trips on a rock and so on :p

Also in the book Hector wore the armor of Patroclus who he had killed, like a total psycho, because why not :D

On top of it, Hector landed a blow that should have wounded Achilles but a goddess deflected it or something, which I thought was a duck move, to be honest I may remember the details wrong
I don’t know, fuvk it, War Hector

Every movie ive seen which dealt with Greek Mythology, the main "human" character seems to get every cheat code applied to him. Damn cheaters those Greek Gods. Hector would have won if achilles didnt have infinite stamina, durability and luck cheats on.

In the book Hector looks like he might beat Achilles, so the gods who are all team Achilles decides cheating is in order to make sure that their boy wins :rolleyes: You see it referenced in the movie when Hector trips on a rock and so on :p

Also in the book Hector wore the armor of Patroclus who he had killed, like a total psycho, because why not :D
That actually would have been really badass and given him some more flair going into the battle that we all know he’s going to lose. The moment in that battle where he just starts wildly swinging at anything then stops and is completely gassed is so heartbreaking. We know it’s already over

I think I've had a negative feeling about Orlando Bloom in every movie he's been in ever since that movie because I hated him so much in it.

He redeemed himself in the movie The Outpost though so we're cool now. I'm sure he'd be relieved to hear it.
Same. I also do the same thing with Matt Damon after his cameo in Interstellar

The only Hector I know and respect

f137aaf4dc00cb9ca38fcf68c3aa07b9.jpg

That breakdown was epic, brother.

Troy is one of my fav movies of all time… Orlando Bloom, man what a bitch! But have you watched Kingdom Of Heaven? That was his response movie to Troy… another great

You know, the whole thing could’ve been avoided if he just said, “That bitch wants to be with another dude? Fuck ‘er. He can have her.”

At least he was fighting on behalf of his family. The real people to feel sorry for are those nameless commoners who die on both sides due to the squabbles between the rich and powerful.

Yup Rose was cool. Did that movie put her on the map? Probably the first film I saw her in.

Bean was great. And he survived!

EssentialResponsibleHookersealion-max-1mb.gif
He survived solely because the Odyssey was supposed to be made after.

That breakdown was epic, brother.

Troy is one of my fav movies of all time… Orlando Bloom, man what a bitch! But have you watched Kingdom Of Heaven? That was his response movie to Troy… another great

He even fucked up Legolas in the shitty Hobbit Trilogy. Legolas sucks now cause of that trilogy. Peter Jackson done fucked it up!

Hector, yes that would be bad, but Hector wasn't the only one that fucked with a demigod and then regretted it.

FkvQsz.gif

Achilles is a demigod? Since when. Whom is his father and mother? Dudes like Perseus is a demigod, cause his father is Zeus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back