PlayStation Helldivers II

mechs in closed alpha

i cant even look at this, with getting sexually excited

That's how we take back Malevelon Creek.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This game is a LOT of fun!!!!!! having a blast.

I need my teammates though. My one buddy has been too busy with work (does tattoos and owns his shop). Got extra busy all of sudden and he hasn't played at all. The other just moved to Florida and he's in a hotel until he finds a proper apartment and the 4th just started playing and is a total noob...

Can't tackle the more difficult levels till then. You need good communication and teamwork to play at the higher difficulties...

Last edited:

I need my teammates though. My one buddy has been too busy with work (does tattoos and owns his shop). Got extra busy all of sudden and he hasn't played at all. The other just moved to Floriday and he's in a hotel until he finds a proper appartment and the 4th just started playing and is a total noob...

Can't tackle the more difficult levels till then. You need good communication and teamwork to play at the higher difficulties...
clear to me you need to sit them down so they can get their priorities straight.

I need my teammates though. My one buddy has been too busy with work (does tattoos and owns his shop). Got extra busy all of sudden and he hasn't played at all. The other just moved to Floriday and he's in a hotel until he finds a proper appartment and the 4th just started playing and is a total noob...

clear to me you need to sit them down so they can get their priorities straight.
Smells like treason to me...

mechs in closed alpha

i cant even look at this, with getting sexually excited

There was enthusiasm amongst the Titanfall 2 community (or diaspora, rather) the last couple days about Helldiver becoming spiritual successor to the beloved Titanfall franchise. Titanfall 2 is one of the best MP experiences of my life but at the time I wasn't getting why the interest or remarks.

Now it all makes sense. This game shot for the moon and ended up catching a comet into another galaxy. You love to see it. *Titandivers

Mechs rise. ED-209 vibe from RoboCop, IMO:

Mechs are good to go for Helldivers 2 👀👀🔥🔥🔥

• Reddit user Fozzye18 has revealed they’ve had access to the upcoming mech suit

They shared a video showcasing gameplay of the mech suit

• According to the Helldivers Discord staff they said Mech Suits have been good to go for a while

“Mechs been good to go for a while,There’s still some additional polishing being done by people who can’t assist with server issues”

• Fozzye18 also mentions an energy rpg coming, a meteorite that hits like the nuke, a group of helldivers you can call in to support you(npcs) and more is coming

Excited for this update to drop, sounds big 👀🔥

- PS5 | PS5Themes | Playstation

oh for god sakes..

more spoilers

My buddy just gifted this game to me. Looking forward to the experience!

Back