PlayStation Helldivers II

I Unlocked helldive mission yesterday. Love the game. There is a stupid bug that is preventing my friend from playing. The steam name has to be between 3 to 16 letters and he had a 2 letter name, he can't even change it lol it's been weeks and they've yet go fix it.

Been playing this loads and it's so much fun. Had no problems with the server since the the first couple of days. Loving it.

Arrowhead CEO confirms this week that sales have eclipsed 3M copies. Concurrent player server capacity has also now been upped to 800K!

View attachment 1031853
Awesome that this smaller studio found success.

I just hope this doesn't start a trend with studios copying the formula in the hopes of getting massive profit-

Think found footage horror movies like all the Paranormal Activity sequels. Movie studios milked that idea dry.

It's just a good ol' time running around killing shit.

With a good team working together you can kick ass.

Ok. Just got 3 more downloads tonight. We'll be joining a single friend so we can contribute to spreading democracy as a squad. I'm going to try to talk it out with the bugs first. I'd like to exhaust all options before giving them a few extra air holes. As the saying goes: Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

SOOOO this might seem like a dumb question but here goes:

I have seen some articles talking about how planets are won or lost. Does this game evolve over time? Is there any disadvantage over not keeping up with it or starting late?

I ask because I actually bought it like 2 weeks ago but haven't played it since that first day I got it, there were server issues at the time and there were other games I was working on. Once I get back in, I'd like to know what's going on..

Fire tornadoes, meteor showers, and other enviro hazards are coming plus QoL, performance, balancing injections:

Helldivers 2 is getting Fire Tornados and Meteor strikes 👀🔥🔥🔥 🌪️

• a new update issued for PC players ( soon for PS5 ) introduces planetary hazards

This includes fire tornadoes and meteor showers 👀

• The game has also brought balancing fixes to the following weapons and stratagems

•SG-225 Breaker
•SG-8 Punisher
•SG-225SP Breaker Spray & Pray
•RS-422 Railgun
•FLAM-40 Flamethrower
•LAS-98 Laser Cannon

•Shield Generator Pack
•Orbital 120MM HE Barrage
•Orbital 380MM HE Barrage

This is a big update 👀

- PS5 | PS5Themes | Playstation

<{anton}>

An uncommon occurrence, H2 sales have been increasing week on week:

Helldivers 2 sales went up again in the US during its 3rd week

It’s an extremely rare case where sales are actually increasing week over week

#PS5

SOOOO this might seem like a dumb question but here goes:

I have seen some articles talking about how planets are won or lost. Does this game evolve over time? Is there any disadvantage over not keeping up with it or starting late?

I ask because I actually bought it like 2 weeks ago but haven't played it since that first day I got it, there were server issues at the time and there were other games I was working on. Once I get back in, I'd like to know what's going on..
Nothing much to worry about. Worry about leveling up and unlocking all your weapons and perks. But preferably select missions that where the command is telling you to go. It helps with the story progression. Once it does, EVERYONE will progress to the next stage (or have access to the next stage once you've personally done a few missions here and there).. Not super sure about it but it's a group/server thing.

Getting to the point where I am very comfortably as the lead or run off and do my own thing even in challenging mode. I can't challenge the higher tier without a great team w/ communications though. I need my boys. These fuggers are too busy with life...

Funny mission. Drop down for a mission with randoms (destroy eggs) and one accidentally kills me and someone else early on. I had my suspicion that it's on purpose but I can't be sure. It happens a few more times and then the other guy fights back. So me and orange are running around (separately) trying to finish the side missions and blue and red (whatever other color) are killing each other. They use up ALL of the backup requests while typing insults at each other. Then they stop during a sub-mission defending the area, we finish it, they hug it out (emote) and then we storm through the entire map finishing everything.

We call for extraction and i am thinking.. one of them is going to try to kill all of us... Orange is hiding behind a barricade away from the two and i am positioned so i can watch both of them. We defend the area and just when the ship is about to land, one of them kills the other... doesn't bother with me and orange though. He typed "ooopps accident" and then call him (blue i think) back. Blue is back in the nick of time to get on the plane. Cleared the whole mission with max rewards. I was surprised considering it was on challenging mode and how much infighting there was. But we never really struggled so when the players are geared up properly and know what to do it can be very easy (on challenging mode).

Last edited:
The helldive mission after the patch is super hard which is how it should be imo. Eradication mission now is 500 automatons!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back