Help choosing pictures of Katheryn Winnick

Take a “tribute” pic of one of them and send that and ask for it to be autographed

You people have some very odd notions of what constitutes a stalker. :rolleyes:

No people sending pics to be autographed that they did not take nor were a part of is just creepy. Especially when celebs have stock signed photos just for these requests.

No people sending pics to be autographed that they did not take nor were a part of is just creepy. Especially when celebs have stock signed photos just for these requests.

I googled the procedure and most of the results I found said it was more tactful to send the pictures you wanted signed rather than just asking the celebrity for prints.

I googled the procedure and most of the results I found said it was more tactful to send the pictures you wanted signed rather than just asking the celebrity for prints.

Every photo you encounter on the web isn't yours to print & use how you see fit.

Who?

Tits too small.

Would not.
Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me that you missed those hobo knuckles she has? That's the ultimate deal breaker - irregardless of tits, or even elbow:roundness levels

Trade her 3 autographed pictures of you for 3 of her. She'll appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness.
Yes, TS.

Face,
Dick,
Full body nude

In that order.

It's either that or a cup of your blood

I am a 35-year-old male if you must know.

And I don’t see what is creepy about it. Fan mail is as old as correspondence. It is by no means a creation of the internet age. It is a way to show appreciation for a celebrity’s work, and to interact with them.

As for how would I benefit from having the autograph, the benefit would be a tangible memento of my direct interaction with her. It’s value is purely sentimental, as I do not intend to sell it.

Why?

A grown man, asking a women he fantasizes about for a autographed picture of herself in possibly provocative clothing.......Seems normal......

Take a pic of her sleeping. Send it back to her for autograph. Or wait for a new version of fappening. Send that to her.

No titties, no care

At least find a leaked pic of her balloon knot and have her sign that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back