Helping out a friend with being a correctional officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
a man is stronger than an equal size woman.

yes there are women out there stronger than men.

yes a women can beat a man

yes a smaller man/woman can beat a larger man/woman.

size weight and strength are big factors in a fight. thats why theres weight classes.

can a well trained smaller man/woman beat a larger untrained man/woman....yes

can a well trained smaller man/woman beat a larger well trained man/woman.......yes

size difference in small amounts, the underdog can win

size difference in huge amounts, the smaller person stands no chance.

so if we take a 90 lbs wing chun master man vs shaquille oneal. Shaq slam dunks 90 lbs man.

if we take 90 lbs wing chun master woman, shaq throws woman like a nerf football.

I’m not gonna waste my time any more ... @shincheckin was smart to stop earlier.... you completely missed the point... and btw I’m 5’9 and 165lbs soaking wet with a lean frame... anything but a juice head... but good luck to you and your friend... thinking you can fend on dudes with any kind of real killer intent off a whim and good thoughts
I meant juicehead, as in a workout bum dumbass im not saying your on the juice, just go to a boxing gym or muay thai gym and see how you do. I gurantee you the smaller guys will destroy you.

size weight and strength are big factors in a fight. thats why theres weight classes.

can a well trained smaller man/woman beat a larger well trained man/woman.......yes

so if we take a 90 lbs wing chun master man vs shaquille oneal. Shaq slam dunks 90 lbs man.

if we take 90 lbs wing chun master woman, shaq throws woman like a nerf football.

It’s no use... we’re not getting anywhere with this shin....

I keep on telling you that their going to bulk her up, its a month and a half process and i will help her in getting stronger your a fucking workout meathead.

I meant juicehead, as in a workout bum dumbass im not saying your on the juice, just go to a boxing gym or muay thai gym and see how you do. I gurantee you the smaller guys will destroy you.

53631982.jpg

I keep on telling you that their going to bulk her up, its a month and a half process and i will help her in getting stronger your a fucking workout meathead.

right so she will be a mighty 110 lbs? even if she was 150 thats still small.

right so she will be a mighty 110 lbs? even if she was 150 thats still small.

Dude go to a fuckin boxing or muay thai or mma gym and spar with some of the guys in their that are smaller then you that fight at flyweight.

Baton Rouge Louisiana... grew up fighting... started boxing at 16 started training seriously at 17 ... trained 6 months kickboxing.... did a trial class at bjj ... trained at a Krav Maga school.. found out it was bullshit... left the school... and I dabble in mma.... my point is this dude ... I have no problem with you.. but your logic is flawed... i just hope you or someone else doesn’t get hurt..

Baton Rouge Louisiana... grew up fighting... started boxing at 16 started training seriously at 17 ... trained 6 months kickboxing.... did a trial class at bjj ... trained at a Krav Maga school.. found out it was bullshit... left the school... and I dabble in mma.... my point is this dude ... I have no problem with you.. but your logic is flawed... i just hope you or someone else doesn’t get hurt..

Dude its not bullshit, you do know thats what they teach military soldiers also, whoever that girl is, she probably wasnt as good.

Dude go to a fuckin boxing or muay thai or mma gym and spar with some of the guys in their that are smaller then you that fight at flyweight.

male flyweights fight other male flyweights.

yes a HIGH level male flyweight can beat me

a HIGH level female flyweight cannot beat me.

im a welterweight, im in the orange shorts.

male flyweights fight other male flyweights.

yes a HIGH level male flyweight can beat me

a HIGH level female flyweight cannot beat me.

im a welterweight, im in the orange shorts.

Ok well now you have more credibility. But you've never sparred with girls who have punching power or that are more experienced then you.

Dude its not bullshit, you do know thats what they teach military soldiers also, whoever that girl is, she probably wasnt as good.

I’m not gonna get into it any further... I just wish you or whoever it is luck on their journey and be safe

not necessarily. its just that size and stregnth are a huge factor in fighting. when the differences are minor, the smaller man can win. but when the differences are too great, its a huge advantage for the larger stronger man. thats why we have weight classes. That being said, there are some large strong athletic women out there.

Im friends with a girl who is very good at BJJ, she also is close to about my size and lifts a shitload of weights and is swoll as fuck. She can tap me out in about 20 seconds. but thats if we just did bjj. in a "no rules" fight I would still have a huge advantage on her. womens self defense i see today is a bunch of nonsese, in reality they are not promoting self defense, they are promoting a woman beating a man, which unfortunately is not likely. You see these pictures of a woman who is getting robbed or something, and she beats up the man and defends herself. In reality, womens self defense should be aimed at recognizing and preventing a bad situation from happening, meaning not getting to that point. and if you do get to that point, the goal should be escape.

Ok well now you have more credibility. But you've never sparred with girls who have punching power or that are more experienced then you.

read my previous post that I quoted above.

I have done exactly the things you stated I have not.

No i am accepting reality, and yes if they could grab me and slam me then yeah i would be done (idk i've never broken a bone in my life), your just a juicehead, who believes only in strength, but that would be the only weapon that they have a slam. And its hard to grab on to someone smaller then you, if you go to an mma gym spar mma style with someone whose 135 lbs or 125 lbs i gurantee you yoy couldnt handle them.

No i am accepting reality, and yes if they could grab me and slam me then yeah i would be done (idk i've never broken a bone in my life), your just a juicehead, who believes only in strength, but that would be the only weapon that they have a slam. And its hard to grab on to someone smaller then you, if you go to an mma gym spar mma style with someone whose 135 lbs or 125 lbs i gurantee you yoy couldnt handle them.
Dude you seem a little delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowtrooper444
Back