Media Helwani and Strickland back and forth on the mma hour

Oof.. Ariel definitely 10-8'd Sean.

It sounded a little more personal for Ariel, but probably just because he knew he had a homerun point/zinger.

Sean really didn't care and was just ribbing him so he took it well.

The video also lacks some context, I think, but I've never felt the need to watch this Ariel guy.

I kind of agree with Sean, Ariel always wanted to be a Baskbetball guy or a WWE guy. He found a niche and went for it, good for him, I felt this way about a lot of early MMA journalists honestly. Ariel doesn't know a ton about the sport and has some pretty lame takes on a consistent basis, but he is passionate and good at what he does and his angles are. I don't know, who gives a shit. He aligns more with what the majority of MMA fans want to hear than I ever will.

How can someone covering MMA for two decades or more, not be an expert?

and ariel says he doesn't talk like a fighter, lol.

even though danis didn't fight ksi, he definitely beat ariel in their debate. i think ariel is a smart guy, but danis took him to town. anyone saying otherwise, doesn't understand how arguments work.

and ariel says he doesn't talk like a fighter, lol.

even though danis didn't fight ksi, he definitely beat ariel in their debate. i think ariel is a smart guy, but danis took him to town. anyone saying otherwise, doesn't understand how arguments work.
Danis has the intelligence of a golden retriever hit by a bus
I would not be surprised if danis and Ariel got into a physical fist fight that danis doesn't do a whole lot
I also wouldn't be surprised if some random dad punched out danis
He's a joke as a fighter and doesn't translate to mma or boxing well

Danis has the intelligence of a golden retriever hit by a bus
I would not be surprised if danis and Ariel got into a physical fist fight that danis doesn't do a whole lot
I also wouldn't be surprised if some random dad punched out danis
He's a joke as a fighter and doesn't translate to mma or boxing well

lol, you're so wrong. danis outsmarted ariel during that entire interview. the funniest parts, were when danis accurately explained how ariel gets sensitive, and managed to not cry during the interview. anyone with a brain, could tell that ariel was pissed off every time he brought that up.

This guy is getting way too cocky, someone needs to slap him or something

Pathetic. Sean sucks. He's letting Ariel roast him. I can't wait for that idiot to go away.

Back