• 1 p.m. - Javier Mendez
• 1:25 - Daniel Cormier
• 1:45 - Jared Cannonier
• 2:05 - Stipe Miocic
• 2:20 - Israel Adesanya in studio
• 3 - Ali Abdelaziz in studio
• 3:45 - Sijara Eubanks in studio

Last edited:
wonder if stipe got a fight with somebody otherwise whats the point of doing the interview, if its just him being sour grapes what a waste

also no one cares about your career sijiara for fucks sake we dont give a shit

hope Israel tells us who the opponent Dana has in mind for him (from the presser)

Eubanks? When he’s on I’ll stop watching

Ali Abdelaziz doesn't like Ariel? Is this a Muslim/Jewish thing? What has Ariel ever done to him?

Battle of the biggest rat snitch of the century.
How did Ariel "rat snitch" Abdelaziz, and can you give me an example of how he is a "rat snitch"?

Let's play a game called "find the female"
It's a tough one this time but I'm going with the fat hispanic chick bottom middle

Ali Abdelaziz doesn't like Ariel? Is this a Muslim/Jewish thing? What has Ariel ever done to him?
Ali is a big timer now since conor made him famous. Hope Ariel grills him with questions but I doubt he does

How did Ariel "rat snitch" Abdelaziz, and can you give me an example of how he is a "rat snitch"?
Are you capable of reading? Ali snitched terrorist shit, Ariel snitch and rat UFC news and things fighters say to him about other fighters etc.
Both are rat snitches and that's why Ali doesn't like him, he's a threat to the title of the biggest rat snitch!

-DC being DC
-Stipe crying
-Cannonier talking about KO
-Ali crying
-Mendez jerking off Khabib
-Adesanya jerking off himself
-Eubanks crying
With Ariel there to enable them all!

I feel like That summed up this weeks show....
<LikeReally5>

Last edited:
Are you capable of reading? Ali snitched terrorist shit, Ariel snitch and rat UFC news and things fighters say to him about other fighters etc.
Both are rat snitches and that's why Ali doesn't like him, he's a threat to the title of the biggest rat snitch!
"Are you capable of reading?"
Yes I am, Professor.

"Ali snitched terrorist shit"
I never disputed what Ali did in my post. Are YOU capable of reading? And writing a complete sentence without the use of vulgarities?

" Ariel snitch and rat UFC news and things fighters say to him about other fighters etc."
Are you capable of basic grammar and punctuation? If English is not your first language then I'm sorry. If it is then you should be sorry.

Still waiting for a specific example of Ariel being a "rat snitch", which you did not provide.

He doesn't like Ariel? Why is he on the show then? Gone be awkward... lol

Ali is the most punchable manager in MMA history. Man is the guy obnoxious.

I think malki kawa has him beat ..the guy tried to convince us that jones snitched on himself

wonder if stipe got a fight with somebody otherwise whats the point of doing the interview, if its just him being sour grapes what a waste

also no one cares about your career sijiara for fucks sake we dont give a shit

hope Israel tells us who the opponent Dana has in mind for him (from the presser)
This. We’re stroking her ego even more with all this fuckin bullshit.

It’d be one thing if she fought impressively. But that performance looked absolutely horrendous. Schevchenko would quite literally murder her in the octagon.

It is for the most part a religion of peace except when certain extremists get a hold of it, such as some Islamists as you say. Are you sure that Abdelaziz is an Islamist? Any reliable links to back that up?
It is not truly a religion of peace.
Its a religion of barbaric treatment of women and anyone who doesnt adhere to its disgusting ideology. Homosexuality to avoid "defiling" women, sharia law,honor killings, genital mutilation, and let's not forget how intolerant they are of anyone criticizing their religion.
Beheading anyone ?
And then justify their horrible actions by saying "well well he said bad things about my religion"
Ali is a terrorist who got caught and worked with the FBI as a snitch.
You new here ? Or just pretending not to know his history ?

He doesn't like Ariel? Why is he on the show then? Gone be awkward... lol
Ariel is the king of awkward interviews though. He embraces them and asks questions to make it even more awkward, especially when people have beef with him. He puts all the details out there every time.

Oh, but boxing promoters who are promoting the fighter they sponsor and want to win, taking the officials and judges out to the nicest restaurants the nights before the fights, buying them the most expensive wines and feeding them the most expensive food is wayyyy less worse than Ali doing jui jitsu with other fighters.

Stfu old man.

Back