Hendrick's caught at McDonald's IN COLLEGE. Coaches not happy.

What do you jerks expect!?! WHat a bunch of assholes, seriously.

We've got 20 threads on the steakhouse closing - you guys know he has nowhere to get food now - and you're going to bag on the champ for having a decent burger to keep his energy up while in training? It's like you guys just want Bigg Rigg to lose all the time.

Atrocious behaviour from around 70% of you guys.
Sorry boss my handwraps were too tight, I could not control what I wrote.

yeah, hes one of the worst thread creators here in sherdog

yet, you can't stop posting in my threads ..... at worst my threads are like a bad car accident to you. You know you should avoid them, but you can't look away lol

Fucking hilarious!! I don't think people truly grasp what college wrestlers will do for food.

I wrestled at Clemson in the late 1980's. I was not near the top of my weight class. My main duties were 'weight cutting bitch' to the top guy at 150. I had to go through his weight cut with him, all the way down to stepping on the scale, and making weight, so it was not as shitty for him. If he missed, I was punished right along with him.

Once, the night before a weigh in we were sitting out in the hallway in the athletic dorms. Just minding our own business, jumping rope in trash bags, dipping and spitting into a cup, as you do.

Right about then the swim team was strolling back from the cafeteria after their late night gluttony session. They burned so many calories swimming that they opened up the cafeteria just for them at 10:30 pm for them to gorge, and they were told to take as much as they could carry back to their rooms and eat until they passed out.

One of the more douchey swimmers got in my boys face and taunted him. He pulled a fried chicken thigh off an enormous plate of food and smugly asked him if he wanted some, as he waved in front in front of his nose. 2 seconds later aquaman was airborne. 2 seconds after that he was gasping for air and clutching his head after landing on the ground in a rather rude manner. For the next 30 seconds after that I was wrestling with a Division 1 NCAA All American in a grimy athletic dorm hallway in a vain attempt to prevent him from eating the food that had been spilled everywhere. Swimmers and wrestlers came out to see the carnage. Some started brawling while others just sat there laughing their ass off watching a monster out wrestle me while simultaneously eating a 3 course meal off the floor.

He missed the weigh in the next day naturally, and we both had to run every step in Death Valley.

fa9a515277f008f02171354a310451db.jpg

Last edited:
I was ready to make a ruthless joke but then I realised this isn't news.

just move this guy up to MW please who cares if he has a size disadvantage that's the price you pay for not being able to keep your diet in check

I think it was the 70% thing, followed by a string of fights where he did a lot of wall stalling. Before the GSP fight he was pretty well liked.
also missing weight against Woodley a fight everybody wanted to see.
Anyway i'm still a fan and damn i want that Woodley rematch

Edit: junk food is addictive

Fucking hilarious!! I don't think people truly grasp what college wrestlers will do for food.

I wrestled at Clemson in the late 1980's. I was not near the top of my weight class. My main duties were 'weight cutting bitch' to the top guy at 150. I had to go through his weight cut with him, all the way down to stepping on the scale, and making weight, so it was not as shitty for him. If he missed, I was punished right along with him.

Once, the night before a weigh in we were sitting out in the hallway in the athletic dorms. Just minding our own business, jumping rope in trash bags, dipping and spitting into a cup, as you do.

Right about then the swim team was strolling back from the cafeteria after their late night gluttony session. They burned so many calories swimming that they opened up the cafeteria just for them at 10:30 pm for them to gorge, and they were told to take as much as they could carry back to their rooms and eat until they passed out.

One of the more douchey swimmers got in my boys face and taunted him. He pulled a fried chicken thigh off an enormous plate of food and smugly asked him if he wanted some, as he waved in front in front of his nose. 2 seconds later aquaman was airborne. 2 seconds after that he was gasping for air and clutching his head after landing on the ground in a rather rude manner. For the next 30 seconds after that I was wrestling with a Division 1 NCAA All American in a grimy athletic dorm hallway in a vain attempt to prevent him from eating the food that had been spilled everywhere. Swimmers and wrestlers came out to see the carnage. Some started brawling while others just sat there laughing their ass off watching a monster out wrestle me while simultaneously eating a 3 source meal off the floor.

He missed the weigh in the next day naturally, and we both had to run every step in Death Valley.

fa9a515277f008f02171354a310451db.jpg

Awesome story. Next season is gonna be good.

Apparently BJ Penn used to eat at McDonald's all the time when he first fought at 155.

It's ok if your working out, if you lose your motivation you can balloon up though.

he was probably after Rory Macdonald and just got a little consfused and rushed down to ronald mcdonalds only to find out he wasn't there

I don't get why people viciously hate the dude. I met him before and he couldn't had been nicer. Also gave my nephew an autograph
He whined too much post GSP. 70%,Wraps,etc. he also berated GSP about his boring style which he said he would never do once he's champion. Once he's champion he turned into essentially what GSP was doing but less effective, dude doesn't advance position I don't think I have ever seen him pass guard in any of his fights. Loses to Lawler then blames us FANS for him not winning and getting a rematch and added to bring unprofessional with missing weight. I was a fan before and still watch him right but I don't get too excited anymore.

He can still eat like before by throwing up.

"I order a Big Mac, large fries, and a Dr. Pepper. I look back and coach is standing there and he says, "What are you doing here ?!" And I say, "Getting a salad." And as soon I said that, they bring out the Big Mac."

My take - I don't get why Hendricks can't put it down ? He's like a crack addict with bad food. As am I - but he's a professional cage fighter. Makes me wonder how seriously he takes the fight game given all the weight cutting issues he has had. I know it's just "one meal," but come on !

Frame it like its a recent event, post thread whore.

Back