Herb Dean the shady one to get the job done

He was done
He basically gave a look of surrender stopped dropped his hands started shakin his head and turned

Yeah, Tony was just about to start to take over the fight. GTFO

Wasteland this butthurt bum’s thread

I think it was ok, not complaining.

First time in awhile that Herb didnt Herb in the main event

It was a better stoppage than Cruz vs Cejudo. Tony wanted out, his body language gave that away, but he’d never admit it

Justin Gaethje would have won unanimously if it went to the judges. The TKO was just bonus.

I thought they were gonnah throw in the towel
They really should have. Corners need to learn to protect their fighters in situations like this to prolong their careers. For sure a person cannot take too many beatings like that.

Herb is shady and not the best in the business but that was a good stoppage.

Tony was done man. Letting it go on would have prolonged the inevitable

After that reaction Tony had, I don’t think it was lasting another 10 seconds. Tony didn’t seem to know where he was or what was going on.

Not my first post about Herb
U guys can’t see it? Lol
Pathetic!
giphy.gif

Tony was done man. Letting it go on would have prolonged the inevitable

I wondered if the shaking of the head thing was Tony signalling to Herb that he was done.

The way Tony shook his head had me legit worried. That's not a pain thing, that's a brain thing. Perfect call from herb.

I felt the same way, that looked quite scary actually, very much like a brain injury. Dude was seeing other dimensions at that point in time.

Not my first post about Herb
U guys can’t see it? Lol
Pathetic!

Yeah, exactly. The powers that be weren't sure which way the decision was going to go so they told Herb to end it. Congratulations; you're an idiot.

Back