Here’s a thought.

kmelloh

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Has anyone every tried to takedown Khabib? What if Tony comes out and instantly shoots a double, he was wrestler first.

Here's a thought I'm gonna ask a question.
Is that ok?

Last edited:
Has anyone every tried to takedown Khabib? What if Tony comes out and instantly shoots a double, he was wrestler first.

he could, but he will enter a world Khabib will be more dangerous than if he keeps the fight standing.

Here’s a thought - zaxbys is far better than chick fil a I think I’ll have that for lunch today

Is Khabib good of his back?
better than standing.
I mean on his back, he has a limb to grab to and reverse... and Khabib will be on the ground with Tony. the only position that Tony should avoid.

And while Tony has good ground game, why take the fight close to the only place where Khabib is dangerous?

Just take a knee... start the fight grounded. He can’t kick you in the face if you start the fight grounded.

Here’s a thought - zaxbys is far better than chick fil a I think I’ll have that for lunch today
Here's a thought - has kcf or Popeyes ever ran out of chicken? Like what happens if they run out of chicken?

Tibau secured 1 apparently. I don't remember it though...

Edit: Trujillo also. My bad.

Last edited:
Here's a few more thoughts:

Drive fast.
Eat ass.
Make sure you don't skip class.

That is totally inadvisable. Keep the fight standing and avoid the clinch, Tony.

I think Khabib knows how to stop a double, probably even more so that Ferguson does.

This has happened recently in the UK. Please, stop mocking the UK.

<Deported1>
TrollFace.jpg

Busted lol.

Here's a thought - has kcf or Popeyes ever ran out of chicken? Like what happens if they run out of chicken?
TWICE in my life, I went to KFC and they were out of Chicken !
I just told them to Close the door then....

Khabib was taken down once by Abel Trujillo (and Khabib took him down 21 times), didn't work.

Tibau took down Khabib once, and he arguably won the fight.

and War Zaxbys

Back