Social "Hespect" - viewpoints on giving and getting "respect"?

DeepFry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was contemplating recently this topic, and it occurred to me that, picking up chicks - when it happens for me, it's almost exclusively by way of rattling the sense of respect they feel they can get from me.

i.e. I disrespect them, to make them respect me, and thus make them want me.

Then and only then is the pathway clear for me to make my entrance.

And then I began to think of people in general.
There was this dude from my BJJ club, real billy bad ass.

I think he always viewed me as the "nice guy" that would basically take shit.
He prowled around the periphery for a while, and then one day tried to openly disrespect me.

I basically returned the favor, upon which time he had two options.
1) fight me
2) come to terms with the fact he'd have to be more respectful to me in future, or resort back to option 1).

He evidently went with option 2).

Disrespecting people - it's is about the most emphatic affect you can have on them.

It really sticks with a motherfucker, when they get disrespected.

Disrespecting someone is losing your cool. If you’re really strong, there is no need and no benefit to disrespect.

So you're a cunt to people in the hopes that that will prevent them from being a cunt to you?

Neat!

Yeah I didn't think this is how it worked, you learn something new every day I guess.

I work with many people that dont understand respect. Its no skin off my back even though Im obligated to show the error of their ways. I tend to dishespeck people that I perceive as idiots though not outwardly, Im almost always respectful outwardly.

I dont play 4d chess to gain respect. I fucking demand respect, and you better too, or I'll dig through your subconscious like a septic tank cleaner until I find your weakness to use against you. I smell fear like a bloodhound. I look a man right into his eyes and I tell him straight up its do or die son, a man only has his balls and his respect. And if you want to walk away with 1 or both of those things you better check yourself "bro", capisce?

I dont play 4d chess to gain respect. I fucking demand respect, and you better too, or I'll dig through your subconscious like a septic tank cleaner until I find your weakness to use against you. I smell fear like a bloodhound. I look a man right into his eyes and I tell him straight up its do or die son, a man only has his balls and his respect. And if you want to walk away with 1 or both of those things you better check yourself "bro", capisce?

This is clearly a satire, none the less, a genuine reflection of how some assholes think and behave.

They are the BIGGEST pain in the balls to be around.

God forbid you'd step on their toes.

They typically don't fair well socially either.

Last edited:
I work with many people that dont understand respect. Its no skin off my back even though Im obligated to show the error of their ways. I tend to dishespeck people that I perceive as idiots though not outwardly, Im almost always respectful outwardly.

<{Heymansnicker}>

<mma4>

Just be polite and courteous. Most people mistake it for respect. Or, the dumber ones, for weakness.

This is a sensitive topic with most folks as, no one wants to admit they get disrespected.

Why?

It's an arrow through the heart of social status, I guess.

Everything is about how you can carry yourself, and I guess if you're disrespected, it breaks down you authority, confidence etc = your ability to fuck chicks.

I feel like that is the path of the weak of heart and one who lacks confidence.

I choose to be respectful and it has taken me far in the pursuit of the opposite sex and especially in the business world. It has lead me deep in my pursuit of the martial arts. I started Boxing at 14 years old and Bjj in ‘04 became competitive in ‘06 and giving respect is the best way to in turn get it imho.

to quote the Gracies "keep it playful"

try to not let them get to you so much, if they don't want to keep things in the realm of play then you can ignore them. You're best option is to try to help them see the playful side of things without resorting to going to the place you seem to be at now. That place is no fun dude.

Thinking about me in nightclubs, what's my favorite thing to do?

I kind of find a spot where most people can see me, and then behave like I'm oblivious to every single one of the motherfuckers.

Kind of like, disrespect everyone.

Turns chicks on like crazy.

Sometimes I get some dipshit try to talk shit to me, I'll typically tell them fuck off (good disrespect right there), or if they get in my face too much, I'll shove them by their throat.

Thus they must either
1) fight me
2) show me the hespect which I so richly deserve

They typically go for option No. 2.

Last edited:
I feel like that is the path of the weak of heart and one who lacks confidence.

I choose to be respectful and it has taken me far in the pursuit of the opposite sex and especially in the business world. It has lead me deep in my pursuit of the martial arts. I started Boxing at 14 years old and Bjj in ‘04 became competitive in ‘06 and giving respect is the best way to in turn get it imho.

This is coming from a dude who has a picture of some gang-star flipping the bird to the camera.

Smells like hypocrisy.

Thinking about me in nightclubs, what's my favorite thing to do?

I kind of find a spot where most people can see me, and then behave like I'm oblivious to every single one of the motherfuckers.

Kind of like, disrespect everyone.

Turns chicks on like crazy.

Sometimes I get some dipshit try to talk shit to me, I'll typically tell them fuck off (good disrespect right there), or if they get in my face too much, I'll shove them by their throat.

Thus they must either
1) fight me
2) show me the hespect which I so richly deserve

They typically go for option No. 1.
Have you bitten anyones lip off yet?

This is coming from a dude who has a picture of some gang-star flipping the bird to the camera.

Some gang-star? That's Tupac Shakur. It even says his name in the avatar that Travis chose to use.

69866.jpg

@Travis Alexander

To this day, there are rumors that Tupac is still alive (somewhere).

Back