Hey, Hey, Hey - Do They Serve Jell-O in Prison?

JealousFeminineAntelope-max-1mb.gif

U know, I know a guy who hates Mexican food cuz it gives him the shits. It doesn't give me the shits. So because Mexican food was wrong to him, I can't love it?
Cosby never raped me.

To Forever, Bill.

Good.

If he would have not complained about teenagers and baggy clothes, Hannibal Buress would not have called him out, which started the avalanche.

I forget where I first saw the joke, but it was 'This whole Cosby thing is a classic case of he said, she said... and she said... and she said... and she said...'
Oh i know the numbers make his innocence highly unlikely but when I heard that very credible witness testify the complainant told her she was going to frame a celebrity one day I figured that he might walk again .

Honestly, the more accusations that piled up, the less I believed them.
Well that's you in a nutshell I guess. I cannot disagree with this self-assessment.

I'm not sold that he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of this. But on the other hand, he's a fucking rapist.

Fuck Bill Cosby
Speaking of, chuck has come out and said black people dont have to be victims and can get themselves over on their own merit (like Cosby said)

Chuck is officially on the clock as well. His rape and uncle Tom accusations are inevitable.

I'm not sold that he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of this. But on the other hand, he's a fucking rapist.

Theoretical Cosby: "I didn't rape all of them!"
Me: "No one cares that you're being treated unfairly you god damn rapist."

Theoretical Cosby: "I didn't rape all of them!"
Me: "No one cares that you're being treated unfairly you god damn rapist."
Reminds me of the Mike Tyson dilemma that a lot of people said they felt- only Cosby's behavior/overall guilt is much clearer-cut. I'm not sure on Tyson.

Wow this is disheartening. Meanwhile Podesta is still free to continue molesting little boys along with #LockHerUp

Speaking of, chuck has come out and said black people dont have to be victims and can get themselves over on their own merit (like Cosby said)

Chuck is officially on the clock as well. His rape and uncle Tom accusations are inevitable.
Notice how everybody is throwing around "Uncle Tom" except for the people who are "inevitably" about to start using it?

Pepperidge Farm notices.

Back