Hillary fundraising with DNC 2020 contenders

due to having not quite fainted while battling an illness),

I agree with most of your post, but I can’t let that go without dropping this.

“Not quite fainted”???

Bitch got tossed into a van like a side of beef.

(Skip to like 45 for the hook, shits funny, even if I do feel bad mocking her health)

She's the most famous female political figure in the history of the country and endured an equally historic smear campaign, including accusations that she murdered 50 people, was mentally unstable, casually let four people die in Benghazi, was dying of a terminal illness (due to having not quite fainted while battling an illness), ran a pedophile ring, conspired against the US with the Muslims, and couldn't be trusted to have the temperament of a world leader due to menopause.

Additionally, she came from a middle class, public school background, became the first member of her family to go to college, and went on to attend the best law school in the world and work with pretty prestigious social justice and public interest entities, became a law school professor in a pretty....traditionalist southern state, and ultimately after her law school sweetheart and husband became president, herself became a Senator, Secretary of State, and probably the most powerful person in American politics.

Yeah, not a Clinton fan and I hope she swiftly retires from influence in the Democratic Party, but there is good reason for ambitious young women to look to her as a source of strength. Her story is pretty inspiring to young women, I would imagine.

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician to ever run for the Presidency, and Trump was the one who suffered and still suffers from a vast conspiracy and smear campaign.

She rigged the primary, and cheated in the debates and still lost.

She pandered to ugly radical feminism and BLM groups who have destabilized the nation under the Obama administration.

She has serious health issues that result in her spazzing and fainting in public during stressful situations.

Uranium one.

Arab Spring and ISIS.

She stayed in her relationship for political ambition.

Benghazi

30,000 emails and blatant obstruction of justice.

Young women should NOT look up to her for strength. If you think Hillary is the best women have to look up to then you sir, have an incredibly low view of the female sex.

You butthurt retards are still bitching about hillary? Get over it!

IMO she has really earned it for having to put up with losing multiple times and having her emails hacked. No one should have to go through that

They shouldn't have hacked her e-mails. That was the wrong thing to do.

“Not quite fainted”???

(Skip to like 45 for the hook, shits funny, even if I do feel bad mocking her health)

So, like I said....nearly fainted.

I don't feel bad for her, and I personally dislike her, but there are definitely things to respect about Clinton and, compared to candidates of the past (Bill being big business sellout, McCain being a shit-tier pilot and war monger, Romney being a complete fraud, Reagan being a massive idiot and hypocrite, GWB being a coke head, etc.) she got a comparatively rough shake.

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician to ever run for the Presidency, and Trump was the one who suffered and still suffers from a vast conspiracy and smear campaign.

Guy, using just about any definition of corruption, the Trump administration is universally considered by all watchdog groups to be the most corrupt administration in modern history.

But, regardless, unless your definition of corruption is "circumstantial things that I am personally suspicious of because I don't like the person," Clinton isn't near the top. I would wage that many if not most early presidents would have worse records, and would also rank Andrew Jackson, Warren Harding, Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, and Ronald Reagan as all clearly more corrupt as both candidates and presidents.

She rigged the primary, and cheated in the debates and still lost.

Neither of those is definitionally true. There was no "rigging" of the primaries, which implies voter fraud, besides the Clinton team's de facto control of the scheduling and administration due to her bankrolling the process.

Even less true is that she "cheated" in the debate. In my opinion, she debated very underhandedly and really soured me with multiple cheap shots, but corresponding with CNN about the debate topics is not "cheating" at all. All campaigns correspond with the outlets before a debate, and all candidates know (basically) what the question topics will be beforehand.

She pandered to ugly radical feminism and BLM groups who have destabilized the nation under the Obama administration.

LOL, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Radical feminists sided with Bernie and against Clinton, and Clinton COMPLETELY abandoned BLM politically during both the primary and (especially) the general by refusing to ever even dip her toe into possibly criticizing *gasp* the police forces around the country.

She has serious health issues that result in her spazzing and fainting in public during stressful situations.

You have absolutely no evidence for this and, using the evidence you would cite, that same argument could be used 100x over for Trump and just about any politician.

Uranium one.

Arab Spring and ISIS.

I haven't really looked into "Uranium one" and don't know what the latter two refer to, so I'll just lazily concede that she's corrupt on these points.

Too risky. We might get some fucktard like Chump again out of protest. If she really wants in, she should let some hot sexy woman win, then slide in and be the puppet master.

Uranium one is proven to be complete nonsense, doesn't stop Trump voting retard from continually bringing it up to deflect from Fing moron they elected.

I haven't really looked into "Uranium one" .

You'll laugh when you do. It's the definition of a nothing burger. These idiots act like Clinton personally sold the uranium in some shady backroom deal.

Uranium one is proven to be complete nonsense, doesn't stop Trump voting retard from continually bringing it up to deflect from Fing moron they elected.

Except for the millions that have been traced from parties with interests in uranium one, traced by nyt. The lies the Clintons told trying to hide donor identities. The lies they told about why they set up their sham charity the way they did. And this from the Hill,

“FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

“Total nonsense”

The Clintons have been accepting money and favors to push their political weight around Washington for a LONG time. They’ve been taking money from foreign sources to influence American politics in exactly the way you liberals have been feigning outrage over since Election Day.

If you didn’t have double standards, you’d have no standards at all.

PS, @Trotsky because no liberals will provide you with facts outside of “its bullshit” and “Hillary didn’t have final say, so she couldn’t have been bribed (even though millions were traced to her, they lied about it, and her state department approved it)”

As if because you can only bribe one of three judges, you don’t bribe any...

Check out the nyt for a detailed analysis of the money flow, a separate article detailing their lies, and the Hill reporting on the Russians bribery plot.

Last edited:
Hillary is headlining the Women's Leadersihp Forum, and headlining along with likely 2020 candidates to raise money for the DNC.

California Sen. Kamala Harris, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, and former Missouri secretary of state Jason Kander will speak

We're MMA fans here, we know how successful public relations works. If any one of these no names, wants to take the 2020 reigns, they ought to call Hillary out on stage. Something to effect of "Mrs. Clinton, thank you for being here. Now please, stay away from future DNC events, and let us correct the errors of your disastrous 2016 campaign."

Headlines would explode, and the no-name would become a name. However, like in MMA, 99% of people are cowards in the face of public scrutiny. Unlikely anyone has the guts to call her out. And that's why we will likely see a Hillary 2020.

{<jordan}

“Not quite fainted”???

That animation looks like an Agent 47 covert assassination

The Dems are crazy of they are thinking of backing Harris.

She is no Condie Rice. Harris personifies the angry black woman stereotype to hilarity.

You'll laugh when you do. It's the definition of a nothing burger. These idiots act like Clinton personally sold the uranium in some shady backroom deal.

I mean, I've had incidental exposure and it never piqued my interest enough to really investigate it.

It really exceeds the imagination to think how much stuff these people would cite if Clinton had as many legitimate scandals and conflicts of interest as Trump, considering very few of theirs would even make the Trump Top 100.

I mean, I've had incidental exposure and it never piqued my interest enough to really investigate it.

It really exceeds the imagination to think how much stuff these people would cite if Clinton had as many legitimate scandals and conflicts of interest as Trump, considering very few of theirs would even make the Trump Top 100.

Not sure Trump could get away obstruction if his staffer went on reddit to ask how to delete 30k emails after subpoena.

Did you perhaps read the Hill article I posted?

Or the nyt article detailing the money flow?

Or the nyt article about the Clintons lies about it?

Back