History repeating itself

I think Leon submits Colby, actually. And I'm not anti-Colby I'm just starting to appreciate Leon's fighting abilities more.

He needs to have faith in his abilities and fight the man of the division. Enough ducking.

Please Leon. Everyone wants to see this.

Styles DO make fights. I fighter that is not going to win in the standup and can't control TDs is going to lose.

Then why wouldn't Leon be happy that Colby was the number one contender? You'd think he would be overjoyed at the fact he'd get an 'easy' win right?

If Leon finishes or UD’s Colby, then it was all a charade and we can finally turn the page. Nothing more annoying than bluster that can’t be backed up where it counts.

I am afraid that Leon is a way better striker, and that Colby would need to take him down to win; after the last fight with Leon, I see him struggling to do that.

Colby lost the striking battle to Usman twice, no way in hell he beats Leon in the standup.
Colby would pressure him and grind him til he gasses.

from what i remember Colby rocked Usman multiple times in both fights

Styles DO make fights. I fighter that is not going to win in the standup and can't control TDs is going to lose.

Are people actually delusional enough to think Colby would out strike Leon?

Colby has landed strikes record on people's faces

What the fuck has Leon done except land a lucky kick

Yes he’s definitely ducking the guy who ducked the entire division for like 2 years straight.

Yes he’s definitely ducking the guy who ducked the entire division for like 2 years straight.

Yeah we know Leon ducked the entire division for 2 years straight. No need to mention it again

I mean, I know logic isn't the Sherdog strong suite, but any dummy could figure this scenario out.

First, it's "Strong Suit" not suite, so obviously your Mensa membership isn't coming anytime soon. But what you're showing us is MMA Math, which is about as dumb as it gets when talking about matchups.

No one is scared of or ducking Colby
Leon doesn't want to fight him, because he is not a big draw nor did he earn a title shot

No one is scared of or ducking Colby
Leon doesn't want to fight him, because he is not a big draw nor did he earn a title shot

He does not want to fight him because he knows he will get wrestle fucked like the person he wants to fight masvidal.

Just like Woodley. We don't want ducks for champions.

Yeah we know Leon ducked the entire division for 2 years straight. No need to mention it again
Lol sounds like me mentioning Colby ducking the division for 2 years hurt you. Just stating facts.
<Dany07>

The champion of the fucking division was ducking Covington, Woodley.

History repeat itself. Leon Scott the champ is still ducking Covington

Why?
Lol. I know you're a troll but I'll bite. Leon isn't scared of Colby or ducking him. He legit doesn't think he's earned the shot.

Back when Leon was trying to break into the top 5 he called out everybody who was ranked, including Colby. How did Covington respond? By pretending he didn't even know who Leon was and ducked him like the rest of the top 10.

Now the shoe is on the other foot why should Leon give Colby an opportunity when Colby didn't do the same for him?

Lol. I know you're a troll but I'll bite. Leon isn't scared of Colby or ducking him. He legit doesn't think he's earned the shot.

Back when Leon was trying to break into the top 5 he called out everybody who was ranked, including Colby. How did Covington respond? By pretending he didn't even know who Leon was and ducked him like the rest of the top 10.

Now the shoe is on the other foot why should Leon give Colby an opportunity when Colby didn't do the same for him?

You must be the troll cause you been posting bullshit. If he cares so much about giving a title shot to someone who deserves it why does he want to fight masvidal?

Bu bu bu bu but they have history.

Stfu

Back