Holly Holm: I'll spend my time training while Cyborg can spend her time complaining.

Even though Holly has been a gigantic disappointment aside from starching Ronda, at least she doesn't feel personally victimized by literally every single thing the UFC does or says like Cryborg

Holly's great. If the fight actually takes place, I hope she gives Cyborg one of those patented skull-cracking kicks and puts her in a coma.
Jesus dood. A little cold hearted are we? Why would you wish that on someone?

Well said Holly. I have nothing against Cyborg but her playing the victim all the time has gotten old. She's pissed hot before and still has that look so if she's as clean as she claims, she shouldn't worry about being tested. Anyway...if this fight happens, Holly is getting destroyed. Cyborg is not a stupid bull like Ronda. I just don't see where Holly wins this. I mean she almost went to a decision w Correia last time. She should thank Bethe for losing focus by taunting her and putting her hands down to create a perfect landing spot for that sexy shin of hers. Holly is nothing but a point fighter who is good at taking opportunities when they present themselves. If you don't give her anything, she's stuck cos she can't create those opportunities. See the fight w Valentina. Cyborg finishes her in 2 or 3.

She kind of is.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

tumblr_n377v2AuyY1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Cyborg has a style that is tailor-made to Holly Holm's strengths. That's what makes the matchup so intriguing.

Last edited:
Well said Holly. I have nothing against Cyborg but her playing the victim all the time has gotten old. She's pissed hot before and still has that look so if she's as clean as she claims, she shouldn't worry about being tested. Anyway...if this fight happens, Holly is getting destroyed. Cyborg is not a stupid bull like Ronda. I just don't see where Holly wins this. I mean she almost went to a decision w Correia last time. She should thank Bethe for losing focus by taunting her and putting her hands down to create a perfect landing spot for that sexy shin of hers. Holly is nothing but a point fighter who is good at taking opportunities when they present themselves. If you don't give her anything, she's stuck cos she can't create those opportunities. See the fight w Valentina. Cyborg finishes her in 2 or 3.
I like Holly and I give her credit for fighting Cyborg at 145 but I don't see a way she wins this. Her only two chances are a head kick KO or a decision. I don't advise throwing head kicks at Cyborg unless she's already rocked ala Ronda (not going to happen) or you're Jorina Baars in a kickboxing match. First, it's unlikely she'll even land or hurt Cyborg and second, it's a great way to end up on the ground. Not where she wants to be, she'll try to keep the distance with push kicks. A decision is even more unlikely. It's hard to win a decision running laps around the cage. Cyborg cuts the cage very well and will force Holly into exchanges where she will be on the defensive with her back against the cage. Also not a good place to fight Cyborg.

Gonna be a good fight.

It will be a slaughter...Holly doesn't hit nearly hard enough to keep cyborg off of her...I can see this going some rounds...but cyborg is going to be on her.

Holly is a nice girl...but she is going to get wrecked....cyborg is going to do worse to her than that boxing girl did a few years back...

Based on what? Her squash matches against lower-level fighters who have absolutely no business fighting?

Last edited:
Fuck Cyborg, cheating POS, complaining about everything and now demanding extra testing for other figters. Bitch, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO POPPED

Also Holly sounds quite sexy here. Would. Normally not a fan of how she looks.

Fuck Cyborg, cheating POS, complaining about everything and now demanding extra testing for other figters. Bitch, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO POPPED

Also Holly sounds quite sexy here. Would. Normally not a fan of how she looks.

And can you believe she actually had the nerve to call out Jackson's gym? Yeah, a lot of people from that gym have popped, but Holly wasn't one of them. Cyborg, on the other hand, was busted for using steroids.

I've never seen Cyborg fight anyone at Holly's level, so it's difficult to predict how it will go. If Holm had a better jab I'd be more confident of her getting the W.

Based on what? Her fights against scrubs that have no business fighting?

Doesn't matter who they fight...You can see the skill, the power and ability. holly is a powder puff...aside from beating ronda...she barely won her first 2 ufc fights...beats ronda, then loses her next 2...hah...while cyborg has literally destroyed everyone she has ever faced and hasn't lost in a decade...

She kind of is.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

tumblr_n377v2AuyY1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Cyborg has a style that is tailor-made to Holly Holm's strengths. That's what makes the matchup so intriguing.

You got a point. She def has fought like that but since she's made the transition to the UFC, she's been def more patient and technical. I mean look at her last fight. She could have finished Tanya in 1 or 2 rounds but she took her time. She's not stupid like Ronda and has good coaches around her so I believe she'd finish Holly in 1 or 2 if she can trap her rather than follow her and run into counters all night.

Back