Media Holly Holm's Losses

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What do you think about her? Is she still considered one of the best of all time?

She's lost against every "top female fighter" no named Rousey.

Thoughts?

Which one do you think she can run back?

-Tate is retired.
-Shevchenko is at the 125lbs division and Holm cant' make that weight, she's too big.
-Cyborg is out of the UFC.

I think she can rematch GDR because that was her most closed loss, it was very controversial due to the shots after the bell and then if she beats her and other top girl in that division, maybe she can rematch Nunes.

Or do you think she should retire?

She hasn't lost against WeiliGOAT

But she would

But also ...
xaztCLz.jpg

I was routing for Holm against Nunez as a fan, but I still thought Nunez would get the win via tko.

I just didn't expect her to get head kicked.

She's reminding me of Cro Cop. Where everyone's expecting that left kick!

Last edited:
Female version of winning until she lost...

Retire IMO
I don't see her beating GDR (unless she grapplefucks her maybe?)
Clearly past her prime & had a very long combat sport career of getting punched upside the head
Kind of showing early signs of midlife crisis, needs to go home and be a family woman before it's too late

Just do onlyfans and shake your ass holly

It's a shame people pretty much only know her for what she did in MMA. Her boxing career alone proved she was a legit bad-ass, but people have either forgotten or just never knew how much she accomplished: wins over Chevelle Hollback (twice), Jane Crouch, and that sweet revenge win against Anne Mathis. She also beat Christy Martin and Mia St. John {<tongue}

Is she one of the greats of WMMA? Only in the sense that the women's divisions have been in the UFC for like..what? 5 years? I guess strictly speaking she's one of the top 10 ever in WMMA. But she's leagues behind Nunes and 'Bullet'. Before long other, better women will come along to push her out of that top 10.

She beats Tate at least 8 out of 10 times

Tate made the most of an opportunity and tasted glory for a moment

9304951825825984319524588949623195733045006n1587350621.jpg
408full-holly-holm.jpg
65721684_2074663379503734_395611040060855493_n.jpg
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
20190618_162048.jpg

I understand that Holly isn't everyone's ideal supermodel, but she's got this ridiculous "girl next door" look that makes me want to bang the shit out of her, not that she would let me though, lol.

Besides, who can ever forget the kick heard 'round the world?

5E66FB53-4C75-4933-A550-DE2BEB0FA74D.jpeg

She’s the Ronda Slayer. That’s about it. Got subbed by Miesha. Out classed by Cyborg and A grossly undersized Valentina. Starched by Nunes.

we are blessed for what she gave us but she ultimately underproduced with her credentials at a time when wmma was not exactly loaded with fighters with elite skill sets.

she should have changed camps long ago. She has the athleticism and tools to be a wrecking machine in wmma. JWs point fighting system didn’t do her any justice.

She kicked Ronda in her big mouth. Holly gets a pass forever.

Styles make fights. She does well against certain fighters. And not so well against others.

I think she is about 37 years old, but actually seems to love fighting. I don’t expect her to retire any time soon. And she still beats most of the women out there.

View attachment 765584
View attachment 765586
View attachment 765588
View attachment 765590
View attachment 765592

I understand that Holly isn't everyone's ideal supermodel, but she's got this ridiculous "girl next door" look that makes me want to bang the shit out of her, not that she would let me though, lol.

Besides, who can ever forget the kick heard 'round the world?

View attachment 765596

Same here Sherbro! That body and that ass is banging. Although her face is not the prettiest, she's FAR from ugly. All the attention seeking on SM and her attempts at dancing are quite sad and cringy, but I def WOOD!!! From here all the way back to Congo!

I think she had all the potential but was too one dimensional.

Couldn’t think and adjust on her feet.

Back