• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollywood superstar has HIV. Guess the face...

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6737076/Superstar-Hollywood-womaniser-has-HIV.html

HOLLYWOOD was gripped with fear last night after a womanising A-list actor was diagnosed with HIV.

The superstar, who The Sun is choosing not to name, has had a host of high-profile sexual partners.

His lawyers are believed to be aware of the situation and preparing for a raft of potential legal claims from previous lovers.

The actor’s list of exes includes an award-winning actress, a religious movie star, a top Hollywood personality with a controversial past, a TV star, a media personality and a glamour model.

Last night a US showbiz insider said: “It has now become common knowledge that this star is HIV positive, something he has known for a number of years.

who you got, boys? Leo? Sheen? Jonah Hill?

Isn't that pretty much just a tabloid? Could be Batboy for all the fuck I know or care.

It's time for whoever it is to seek counsel from Magic.

Who is a religious female movie star?

It's time for whoever it is to seek counsel from Magic.

Magic's inevitable answer: "Are you rich? If so, you're going to be fine...also, make hundreds of millions of dollars after you "retire"...like me"

Magic's inevitable answer: "Are you rich? If so, you're going to be fine...also, make hundreds of millions of dollars after you "retire"...like me"

lol yea it's nuts, but according to him he has beat it.

magic-johnson.jpg

Looking at the above picture, you would think it shows Ervin “Magic” Johnson donating blood. This is a topic begging to be discussed. As most everyone knows, Magic famously retired from the NBA after contracting HIV. As we delve into this Straight, No Chaser, remember two important points.

He never contracted AIDS.
He is said to no longer have a detectable viral load of HIV. To paraphrase his words, “I’m cured of HIV.”

http://jeffreysterlingmd.com/tag/blood-transfusion/

magic_smile_2_pbitf9nl.gif

Livin it up.

I'm pretty sure Magic is injecting money directly into his veins at this point.

I'd say the actor who played Easy E in that NWA movie. Maybe he really went all out to develop the character.

It's Luke Wilson

I'd say the actor who played Easy E in that NWA movie. Maybe he really went all out to develop the character.

Or maybe Matthew Mcconaughey really went out and got AIDS for his role in the Dallas Buyers Club.

Does Tom Cruise fit?

That midget guy would fit anywhere.

Anywho, here's a list of Leonardo DiCaprio's achievements. Anyone care to help me connect the dots to a:

A) Award-winning actress
B) Religious movie star
C) Top Hollywood personality w/ controversial past
D) TV star
E) Media personality
F) Glamour model
?

1) Katie Cleary
2) Rihanna
3) Kelly Rohrback
4) Toni Garrn
5) Bridget Hall