• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollywood superstar has HIV. Guess the face...

what a sick fuckin' pig. charlie sheen I hope you get full blown aids.

Even though he lived his last ten~ish years like a jackass, I wanted to have pity on him for contracting HIV. But if he knowingly had unprotected sex or shared needles with people who didn't have the virus, then he can fuck off. That's an incredibly shitty thing to do.

Also, it's not surprising at all if it turns out to be Sheen.

"Winning" is a very positive catchphrase. It's really something that sticks with you for life.

Ok, I'm not up to speed on what's going here other than the clip where he mentions he's HIV positive. Has he been having unprotected sex, sharing needles? How long has he known? And does he know who gave him this little bug?

So he was extorted for about $10mil. After a while I guess he's had enough, or didn't want to keep losing money so he came out with it.

Oh_3cb2c3_1642337.jpg

Always pondered if famous people like Magic and Sheen actually had HIV or were just trolling the masses.

For fuck's sake, he can't speak two words without stuttering on the first for over a minute.

Can't believe he was a Navy SEAL.

Ok, I'm not up to speed on what's going here other than the clip where he mentions he's HIV positive. Has he been having unprotected sex, sharing needles? How long has he known? And does he know who gave him this little bug?

He found out four years ago when he quit 2.5 men and went on his wild "winning" rampage, he planned to kill himself with a booze and drugs bender but he didn't sie and decide to try and deal with it.

Hes told all his partners up front since he's known, a lot of then were paid prostitues though.

Doesn't say how he got it.

He found out four years ago when he quit 2.5 men and went on his wild "winning" rampage, he planned to kill himself with a booze and drugs bender but he didn't sie and decide to try and deal with it.

Hes told all his partners up front since he's known, a lot of then were paid prostitues though.

Doesn't say how he got it.

He should have some out drinking with me and the rugby team, followed by the usual 20-30 zopiclone - that would have finished him off for sure.

Back