• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollywood superstar has HIV. Guess the face...

This may make me sound like a douche but I honestly wouldn't have any sympathy if it ended up being Charlie Sheen

I wouldn't consider sheen a superstar at all.

Licking the juices from your fingers?

That's my fetish

dated a chick who used to take the condom off after sex and suck on it then blow me... i had trouble maintaining and erection because it skeeved me out so much ..

dated a chick who used to take the condom off after sex and suck on it then blow me... i had trouble maintaining and erection because it skeeved me out so much ..

^Said no one ever.

Charlie Sheen all but confirmed.

Oh, someone started another thread already.

what a sick fuckin' pig. charlie sheen I hope you get full blown aids.

what a sick fuckin' pig. charlie sheen I hope you get full blown aids.

You have an almost poetic way with words. A guy finds he has HIV and that's the best bs you can come up with. Let's hope you never catch it you ignoramus.

You have an almost poetic way with words. A guy finds he has HIV and that's the best bs you can come up with. Let's hope you never catch it you ignoramus.
A guy finds he has HIV? He has known for years! That is what is sickening about it, while having sex with a myriad of partners and participating in god knows what kind of illicit drug use. Fuck Charlie Sheen I could care less.

It's me Sherdog! I have HIV, I've had it all along!

I'll let you into a little secret - you can't get da HIV from sitting in your parents basement jacking off to Seymour Butts.

You need actual human bodily contact, trust me you'll be fine.

A guy finds he has HIV? He has known for years! That is what is sickening about it, while having sex with a myriad of partners and participating in god knows what kind of illicit drug use. Fuck Charlie Sheen I could care less.

I may be wrong and tilt my hat to you, but how do we know he's had it for years? Unprotected sex and knowingly infecting people is a truly heinous crime and the full weight of the law needs to be dropped on him, but are we sure he's known for years and not a matter of months?

I'll let you into a little secret - you can't get da HIV from sitting in your parents basement jacking off to Seymour Butts.

You need actual human bodily contact, trust me you'll be fine.

I'm from a real state, we don't need "basements" whatever the hell that is. Don't project your shit onto me, bro.

Mike Fuckin' D'antoni. Former coach of the Los Angels Lakers.

IFWT_dantoni.jpg

What's up w/ D'Antoni? Is he into trannies?

Back