Holy hell, Andre The Giant would have insane KO power

Look he got finished by just a regular body slam okay. It wasn't even like a finishing move. It wasn't the atomic leg drop, stunner, rock bottom, tombstone pile driver.. Nuthin with any real damage whatsoever. It was just the most basic body slam which is only like an E damage move, the lowest it gets, so that slam that insta finished him takes off about the same overall hp from his life bar as something weak like say a baby leg kick from Carlos condit for instance. So Andre has no back which means he probably has no chin either. Weak looking leg kicks and phony Rick flair chops can be as high as a C damage move...if dre got finished by a single e move, This can only mean that Andre the giant would literally get launched into the air knocked completely lights out from me just flicking my index finger. 1 plus 1 is 2.
Heck the Brooklyn brawler has kicked out of worse and yur saying this dre guy would've been good in the big leagues? Please

LOL. Quality post.

I bet Andre had the biggest poops ever. Even though they must have been wet, stinky. loose hot messes.

I'd kind of like to see a picture of one. Man, I bet they could smell his dumps a mile away!

Anybody want a peanut?

Doesn't have to be piercing as far as I can make out. A big hand will spread the impact over a larger area while a smaller hand swung with the same force and speed would deliver a higher degree of impact to a smaller area - which would conceivably give more knockout power.

Now this is only theory, of course, but it is something to consider. There are probably a lot of other advantages to having big hands (grappeling, durability etc.).

Except you're ignoring physics here. If a punch were to be thrown with the same speed and the main difference was weight, undoubtedly the heavier punch would deal the most damage.

I get what you're trying to say, but some people are pillow fisted for a reason while some others have murderous power.

11:50 in the below video. Video of Big Show punching some guy in the face. He broke his jaw.

They had similar builds. Andre was slightly taller and heavier though

Photo_zps6cdc0b7a.jpg~c200

12:46 for the actual punch
[YT]Hyj_-JAjpXQ[/YT]

That happened very quickly.

Anyone know what the judge's verdict was?

Big hands don't necessarily mean hard punches. Obviously Andre would hit hard but would he have one-punch KO power? No idea.

Andre's punches would've been so slow, no way he'd actually hit his target.

RIP, Andre!

Back