HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so bad that on ANY issue, i can guess immediately what the posters will say. study the snarky ones and you will know exactly what delay or cloud tactics they will use to kill the dialogue.
the war room at the moment is the exact opposite of a forum. there's no dialogue, just competing monologues, precise as clockwork.
Because the lbtards strive to get the Conservatives banned. Can’t debate, must delete.

@HomerThompson , account bet. You set the terms. You can tag anyone you want. I’ll tag no one.

If you have any self respect left you’ll accept. Grab hold of those two raisins you call your balls and man up you hump.

Loser deletes their account never to return.
What is the debate?

Holy $hit! you got demodded ? Homer was successful?

what happened?
It was voluntary. Homer basically raped his brain. And keep in mind, that's considering how much of an ass Homer looks like atm. Nobody wants to wake up today like Cap had to wake up.

It was voluntary. Homer basically raped his brain. And keep in mind, that's considering how much of an ass Homer looks like atm. Nobody wants to wake up today like Cap had to wake up.

Have you thought about working for CNN or Faux? I see a great talent within you.

Youre still sucking homers dick i see, not a good look and especially now. @Captain Davis stepped down and has been wanting to for a long time. This was the perfect opportunity to troll everyone and especially that dickface. Homer played no roll in it whatsoever..

Hey guys, you seen this bear?

gY6llrh_d.jpg
lmfao

Debate what? @HTTR21 ? Politics? Fuck that. I'm talking about a poll where posters decide who stays and who goes. And I can out trash talk that WWE gif posting :eek::eek::eek:et any day of the fucking week. He can tag all his pals, I'll tag no one.

Debate what? @HTTR21 ? Politics? Fuck that. I'm talking about a poll where posters decide who stays and who goes. And I can out trash talk that WWE gif posting :eek::eek::eek:et any day of the fucking week. He can tag all his pals, I'll tag no one.

If you would like, I can ghostwrite your jokes for you.

Joe, he'll just call 50 of the libtards from the wr and win
don't waste your acc for this cocksucker

@HTTR21 can create the fucking thread..... If the coward @HomerThompson accepts.

Fuck this impeachment shit. And these mods are weak as fuck....... I challenge that fucker to a "duel to the death".

Youre still sucking homers dick i see, not a good look and especially now. @Captain Davis stepped down and has been wanting to for a long time. This was the perfect opportunity to troll everyone and especially that dickface. Homer played no roll in it whatsoever..
Spin it how you like. Cap got BTFO by a guy who looks terrible right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back